Sign in to follow this  
Amon1973

P3d v4.3

8 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

I am 99.9% certain that I will never purchase v4. By the time that I need to upgrade to a 64bit version of P3D, I expect v5 to have been released.

How sure are we that there will be a v5? And any clues to a possible release quarter?

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

2 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

How sure are we that there will be a v5? And any clues to a possible release quarter?

Quite probable if you read between the lines based on recent interviews given by the LM team

Just now, ErichB said:

Quite probable if you read between the lines based on recent interviews given by the LM team

Thanks Erich. Are there any links to those chats?

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

10 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Thanks Erich. Are there any links to those chats?

Have you seen this one ?

Regards,

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

@DrumsArt, thanks. But four podcasts just in June is info overkill for me. I’ll just keep an eye on the forum.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

4 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

@DrumsArt, thanks. But four podcasts just in June is info overkill for me. I’ll just keep an eye on the forum.

Sorry, I must have misunderstood your request....(ErichB wrote " Quite probable if you read between the lines based on recent interviews given by the LM team"....Your answer " Thanks Erich. Are there any links to those chats?")

Thanks and Regards,

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

P3Dv4.2 , v4.3 , then v5 ,1,2,3 , then v6 ,1,2,3 ……… I will wait for P3D v10 ,then I will upgrade...

20 minutes ago, DrumsArt said:

Sorry, I must have misunderstood your request....(ErichB wrote " Quite probable if you read between the lines based on recent interviews given by the LM team"....Your answer " Thanks Erich. Are there any links to those chats?")

Thanks and Regards,

Sorry Richard, my mistake. I listened to most of Episode 13 and it told me what I wanted to know. It seems there will definitely be a v5 since the LM guy stated that without being prompted too much.

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

2 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Sorry Richard, my mistake. I listened to most of Episode 13 and it told me what I wanted to know. It seems there will definitely be a v5 since the LM guy stated that without being prompted too much.

No problem, have a nice we 😊:gaul:

Regards,

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Richard Portier

It's such great weather and too hot for simming.(in the UK anyway).  Whether it's tomorrow or next week. doesn't matter - although I'm very keen to see the list of changes and read everyone's opinions.  

6 minutes ago, ErichB said:

It's such great weather and too hot for simming.(in the UK anyway).  Whether it's tomorrow or next week. doesn't matter - although I'm very keen to see the list of changes and read everyone's opinions.  

I am just waiting for the news so I can let my BETA team know that they have to go and run to test AI Lights Freeware edition with 4.3 to catch any problems, so I can fix them and make them available also for the Beta version of the Profesional edition that they will start using very soon :tongue:

S.

Doesn't LM give release dates/patch note in advance of launching an update? Or it is a case, that LM just release an update and tell everyone about it the same day? Just curious as I'm looking to buy a few new addons Friday but don't want to go buying them if the new update hasn't been released.

13 minutes ago, ErichB said:

29.7°C up here in Cheshire at present. Warmest day of 2018 since 7 May. Station link in sig. Sorry for topic deviation. :wink:

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather