Sign in to follow this  
fluffyflops

FSL Website hacked ??

Hello

I have an app on my phone called web alert.  Just Pinged up to tell me a change on fsl website.  So theres me thinking the 319 has been released.

go to website see this...

Edited by w6kd
Mod: removed image with hacked website data

14ppkc-6.png

The site now specifically states: "Hacked by RandomRedditor – For FSL crime against customers and internet communities"

Wow people really have nothing better to do?

Just want to point out it wasn't me. I don't own any FSL products and have no knowledge of how to even do such a thing

Edited by DaveS
Clarification
  • Like 1

I agree Dave.

just as I thought that 319 was going to come out. hopefully they will get their website back running properly.

Edited by tooting

14ppkc-6.png

They claim to be in possession of client data and serial numbers...if that's true and they gonna release it to the public...oh dear, not much imagination is required to predict how this is going to end

Damn, this whole thing has escalated quickly 😕

"Hacked by RandomRedditor – For FSL crime against customers and internet communities"

And... to probe our point, lets hack such user's data and threat to expose it... /s

Makes me feel ashamed that i share a hobby with a person so despicable to carry this out. If you are reading this, i hope to see you behind bars in a not so distant future.

Juan Ramos

6 minutes ago, Woozie said:

They claim to be in possession of client data and serial numbers...if that's true and they gonna release it to the public...oh dear, not much imagination is required to predict how this is going to end

Damn, this whole thing has escalated quickly 😕

i dont see what messing with the website or customer data achieves.  we all want the a319 to come out.  now these bozos hackers do this 

Edited by tooting
  • Like 1

14ppkc-6.png

1 minute ago, tooting said:

i dont see what messing with the website or customer data achieves.  we all want the a319 to come out.  now these bozos hackers do this 

tit for tat ? eye for an eye ? i dont know really, but just like you i want the a319 out real badd !

its so sad whats happening to this company 😕

They make great aircraft addons !

Kind of puts the mass hysteria and toy throwing that we witnessed in these forums and others into perspective, doesn't it?

Edited by DavidP

David Porrett

14 minutes ago, tooting said:

I'm more worried about the fact that sensible customer data has been "protected" using easily exploitable security methods....The A319 is going to be their least problem at this time

1 minute ago, Woozie said:

I'm more worried about the fact that sensible customer data has been "protected" using easily exploitable security methods....The A319 is going to be their least problem at this time

data such as email addresses or credit card numbers ?

14ppkc-6.png

7 minutes ago, tooting said:

data such as email addresses or credit card numbers ?

No CC information, as the vendor shouldn't have possession of it (its with the payment provider) and this information is encrypted

However, as they have a customer verification check on their forums, i suspect the hackers got hold of forum user data including serial numbers. Not such a big deal as you are required to user your full name as forum name anyways...

They would have to re-issue new serial numbers and block the compromised ones, but if i recall correctly they are registered in Greece....they may be in GDPR hell now...

Edited by Woozie
  • Like 1

I can't even access the download section of the site.  That means I can't get liveries for the A320.  Wonder if I should delete the A320 from my computer.

And right on the eve of the Expo. too.

Edited by Dreamflight767

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

2 minutes ago, Woozie said:

No CC information, as the vendor shouldn't have possession of it (its with the payment provider) and this information is encrypted

However, as they have a customer verification check on their forums, i suspect the hackers got hold of forum user data including serial numbers. Not such a big deal as you are required to user your full name as forum name anyways...

But if i recall correctly they are registered in Greece....they may be in GDPR hell now...

so just email addresses and serials numbers then ?

and just explain briefing GDPR to me, this is all the emails ive got recently regarding "your customer data" 

Thanks

Edited by tooting

14ppkc-6.png

only sad lonely individuals would waste their time doing something such as this

Just now, tooting said:

so just email addresses and serials numbers then.

and just explain briefing GDPR to me, this is all the emails ive got recently regarding "your customer data" 

Well that's just a guess, i dont have any more information than everyone else, but i would be surprised if the hackers got access to actual e-sale data, as thats usually much better protected. 

Yes, thats because of GDPR 😉 In a nutshell, its a whole bunch of laws and directives based around protection of data, with major focus on citizen data. Every business within the European Economic Area (not just the EU) has to obey to these laws.