Sign in to follow this  
Deltaair1212

ProATCx

Is this where you're pointing it to (enter your profile name before appdata)?

\AppData\Roaming\Hifi\AS_P3Dv4\Weather

Mario Di Lauro

Just now, tamsini said:

Is this where you're pointing it to (enter your profile name before appdata)?

\AppData\Roaming\Hifi\AS_P3Dv4\Weather

Sure is! 

Sheesh! Sorry - I'm at a loss 😞

Mario Di Lauro

Just thought of something: is it perhaps not able to access the above path? Are you starting PATCx as administrator?

Mario Di Lauro

1 hour ago, tamsini said:

Just thought of something: is it perhaps not able to access the above path? Are you starting PATCx as administrator?

Hmmm let me try 

Perhaps you should drop your configuration questions in Pro-ATC/x's forum, they can help you getting back on track in no time.

Hans

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

2 hours ago, Deltaair1212 said:

Can you provide me where you found the correct link in the files to hook up as2016? I thought I found it under app data roaming but maybe that wasn’t the right one...

C:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming\HiFi\AS16_P3D\Weather\

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Okay quick question guys. Is this program suppose replace the default ATC or work beside it??? As I’m flying it’s communicating with me, but it doesn’t communicate with ai traffic. My ai still goes through the default ATC. I tried asking in their forums but no reply. So am I suppose to mute the default ATC or have it still running in the background? 

27 minutes ago, Deltaair1212 said:

Okay quick question guys. Is this program suppose replace the default ATC or work beside it??? As I’m flying it’s communicating with me, but it doesn’t communicate with ai traffic. My ai still goes through the default ATC. I tried asking in their forums but no reply. So am I suppose to mute the default ATC or have it still running in the background? 

Yes you should mute the default ATC sound in the sim. And make sure you select “interact with AI’ in the proatcx options.

i just replied to you at the proatcx forums.

Edited by nam1394

Naif Almazroa

My Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Youmou0205

12 minutes ago, nam1394 said:

Yes you should mute the default ATC sound in the sim. And make sure you select “interact with AI’ in the proatcx options.

i just replied to you at the proatcx forums.

Ok thanks. I have P3Dv4, how do I go about muting the default atc? For volume levels there’s “voice”. I assume that’s the correct one... I just don’t want to mute my own pilots voice lol

18 minutes ago, Deltaair1212 said:

Ok thanks. I have P3Dv4, how do I go about muting the default atc? For volume levels there’s “voice”. I assume that’s the correct one... I just don’t want to mute my own pilots voice lol

Yes, voice is the one and it will mute your pilot’s  voice but the one in the sim which you won’t need since you are using the voice from proatcx.

Naif Almazroa

My Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Youmou0205