Sign in to follow this  
ndflieger

B737 now available for P3Dv4

Greetings everyone!

In case anyone missed it (and I haven't seen a formal announcement), the MilViz B737-200 now works with Prepard3Dv4. I just happened to check out their store yesterday, and saw on the product page that v4 was now supported. I just re-downloaded the new installer and then installed it into Prepard3Dv4. I haven't had time to really mess with it too much. A couple of things: it states on the product page that the FMS and SP177 do not work in v4, however, ActiveSky wx radar is supported.

I flew it briefly this morning before work. I had set the aircraft manager to load the aircraft "ready for take-off", but it did not load that way. Instead it seemed to be set up with the battery on and there was the sound of the APU running when in the cockpit. Actually, the APU was not running, there was just the sound of it. So, I started the APU, set the fuel pumps, bleeds, etc....and started the engines. Everything went fine. Oh, I should mention that after starting the APU and prior to starting engines I went to external view and there was not any APU sound - hope they fix that. After getting trims and flaps set, did a take-off, climb and level off to around 6000'. Aircraft hand flew very nicely and the SP77 worked as expected.

There is also an additional livery pack available for download.

Cheers,

Scott

"...now let's get this thing on the hump - we've got some flyin' to do!" ~ Major Kong from "Dr. Stranglove"

Scott Cebula

Thanks for the heads-up!

System Specs: Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte Aorus Master mobo, 32 Gb Corsair Vengeance Lpx DDR4 memory, MSI RTX 3070 Ti Gaming X Trio 8G video card.

A small correction; it's the REX/Milviz WX Advantage that's included (not AS)

Please contact me [kat at milviz dot com] for registration information.
If you require access to a support forum please provide proof of purchase plus your preferred forum user name.

Unfortunately the P3Dv4 B737-200 no longer has the FMC as the previous FSX/P3D version which is a real shame.

It was one of my favorite aircraft, but now is like so many other aircraft that I have that can only fly VORs or NDBs.

CXA001-1.jpg

VATSIM: P2 | I1

That's because it was buggy and never going to be fixed.  

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

More to the point, as a 32bit gauge it would not work in P3Dv4 anyway...

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

You guys did a great job with the 737. Shame about the FMS but maybe at least the 177 without the FMS would be a nice trade off down the road.

Only thing is it would be nice if their were more liveries available. Namely for some of the Venezuelan and other South American outfits that still fly this bird with the SP77 config.

Mike did a wonderful job with the sounds as always as well.

Best,

Emil S.

Edited by American 833 Heavy
Typo

qwsig_Emil02-1.gif