Sign in to follow this  
Roadburner426

PMDG Announced Global Flight Operations at FSE 2018

32 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

Reward for the nth time that someone has posted on the PMDG forum without including their full name.

I visit this website like twice a year. If you are expecting me to know that I had to do something as minor as that then be my guest

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, tom_nk4 said:

I visit this website like twice a year. If you are expecting me to know that I had to do something as minor as that then be my guest

And yet you STILL didn't sign your post showing more disrespect.

James McLees

12 minutes ago, jimmy64 said:

And yet you STILL didn't sign your post showing more disrespect.

what 😂 I would gladly do it if I knew how to do it, so instead of having a go at me over something as meaningless as a signature not existing on my single line posts, how about you inform me on how to do so?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, tom_nk4 said:

what 😂 I would gladly do it if I knew how to do it, so instead of having a go at me over something as meaningless as a signature not existing on my single line posts, how about you inform me on how to do so?

Simple, Go to you user name on the top right -> Account Settings -> Signature. Put your real name first and last. Save and you are done

• Like 1

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Just now, Olympic260 said:

Simple, Go to you user name on the top right -> Account Settings -> Signature. Put your real name first and last. Save and you are done

Thank you 🙂

sorry for offending those who are insulted by the lack of a signature  👌👌👌

jeez tom what are you thinking? no sig? the absolute loon

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SuperCell said:

jeez tom what are you thinking? no sig? the absolute loon

I was getting ready to call homeland security  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

9 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

I was getting ready to call homeland security

You joke about it and then don't sign your post. You know better. Real adult. This is an official forum and should be given the same respect that one would exhibit when walking into the company's office.

• Upvote 1

James McLees

12 minutes ago, jimmy64 said:

You joke about it and then don't sign your post. You know better. Real adult. This is an official forum and should be given the same respect that one would exhibit when walking into the company's office.

Bob signed his post.

Vic green

4 minutes ago, PATCO LCH said:

Bob signed his post.

Apologies. Since I had long ago blocked him the system didn't allow me to see his signature. That still does not excuse publicly joking about the company's policy on their doorstep.

• Upvote 1

James McLees

People, I humbly suggest going back to the original topic.

• Like 3

Best regards,

Christian Kelter

1 minute ago, paulopp said:

People, I humbly suggest going back to the original topic.

No, there's a bigger issue at hand here. Signatures.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nawarren said:

I think you need to chill out mate 🙂

No. I think that members of this and other FS communities need to show a little respect to developers for all the time, effort and planning they put into creating content for this hobby we enjoy. 

• Upvote 1

James McLees

3 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

Man, and some people wonder why we don’t tell you all things all the time.

”Hey! Here’s this thing we think you might like that integrates into all of our stuff, other developers’ planes, and brings a bunch of additional features to our entire catalog!” (All while not affecting the aircraft development cycle, mind you. So glad people know how our internal teams operate to the degree they know if one project was developed at the sacrifice of something they’d be more interested in.)

”Why doesn’t PMDG update us?”

This. All of this.

...and no. You can’t teleport airplanes. You won’t need to, but I’m guessing that by the nature of the posts here, it doesn’t seem that those concerned are concerned about being concerned...

Randazzo's words:

we will be focused primarily on unveiling a new product line that is so closely held, nobody outside of PMDG has seen it, heard of it, or even been made aware that it exists.  This product has been percolating in the background at PMDG since mid 2008, and

we have finally reached a point where we feel the product is ready to carry our vision of PMDG’s products into the future.

Not exatly on the same line of excitement, uh? It felt like it was something game breaking. It simply isn't in my view.

I also like how, if someone doesn't seem particulary interested in this product, a whole crowd of word not allowed (can i call them that?) come to the defense of PMDG and have to call those who expressed a negative view of it as a child making rants or, quoting,  someone "who don't seem to be too far removed from their child car seats and chicken nuggets." Others instead seem to feel the need to list in all PMDG achievements, like those are going to make this product more interesting for those who find it no so interesting. We are judging the concept of the product, not who made it, how much time, money or effort it took them.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."