Sign in to follow this  
Jammin16

Help to P3D v4 Pro

Hi every one,

I just got the P3D v4 and I would like to install this simulator on my biggest hard disc (D:\ ) but it says that: The Install Location is C:\ Program files\ Lockheed Martin\ Prepar3D v4.???:huh:

I hope som one can help me.

Regards Startour

When offered the install string, you can delete the string and put in the desired location. Usually the fastest drive is best. Hope this helps.

Bill W

14 minutes ago, BillW said:

When offered the install string, you can delete the string and put in the desired location. Usually the fastest drive is best. Hope this helps.

Bill W

Okay I have done what you said and now it is located on the desired drive. Thank you very much for your help:biggrin:

I have I just have a question about what to do with the P3D v4 SDK setup and Install Client msi???:huh:

Edited by Startour

39 minutes ago, Startour said:

Okay I have done what you said and now it is located on the desired drive. Thank you very much for your help:biggrin:

I have I just have a question about what to do with the P3D v4 SDK setup and Install Client msi???:huh:

I have I just have a question about what to do with the P3D v4 SDK setup and Install Client msi???

10 minutes ago, Startour said:

I have I just have a question about what to do with the P3D v4 SDK setup and Install Client msi???

AVSIM has several how to topics in the P3D Tips and Tricks Forum.  Here's one -

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

6 minutes ago, Jim Young said:

AVSIM har flere forskellige emner i P3D Tips og Tricks Forum. Her er en -

Thanks for the link, but he is not talking about P3D v4 SDK ???

39 minutes ago, Startour said:

Thanks for the link, but he is not talking about P3D v4 SDK ???

You do not need the SDK unless you are developing add-ons for P3DV4.  Still, if you want to download it and install it, just download, and double-click on the application and install it in any folder or drive on your computer.  I would install it next to the P3DV4 folder just for convenience.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10