Sign in to follow this  
Mitch24

GSX V2 Announced- SODE Jetways and Animated Passengers

Sounds like a big improvement for a reasonable price.

For ultimate realism with the new crew bus feature it will add, I will be expecting any Etihad crew bus to completely ignore the cones on the end of the wingtip of the Thomas Cook A330 I'm working on, on stand 26 at Manchester, then back up over that cone after having dropped off the crew at the wrong gate anyway so they have to walk across several ramps to their Etihad airliner on stand 31. Then I expect the empty crew bus to reverse under the wing of an adjacent Jet 2 Boeing 737 on stand 28, backing over its port wingtip cone just missing its port wingtip whilst ignoring all the Menzies, Swissport, Dnata, Aviator, MAG and Jet 2 people on the ramps, all frantically waving their arms at the driver, giving stop signals, flashing the lights on marshaling batons, calling ground ops, beeping the horns on their EBTs, conveyors, pushback tugs etc all to no avail. If it can do that, it will be completely realistic lol.. 

Edited by Chock
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

If they can also simulated a burning tug igniting an A340 connected to it? 😱

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

14 minutes ago, Chock said:

Sounds like a big improvement for a reasonable price.

For ultimate realism with the new crew bus feature it will add, I will be expecting any Etihad crew bus to completely ignore the cones on the end of the wingtip of the Thomas Cook A330 I'm working on, on stand 26 at Manchester, then back up over that cone after having dropped off the crew at the wrong gate anyway so they have to walk across several ramps to their Etihad airliner on stand 31. Then I expect the empty crew bus to reverse under the wing of an adjacent Jet 2 Boeing 737 on stand 28, backing over its port wingtip cone just missing its port wingtip whilst ignoring all the Menzies, Swissport, Dnata, Aviator, MAG and Jet 2 people on the ramps, all frantically waving their arms at the driver, giving stop signals, flashing the lights on marshaling batons, calling ground ops, beeping the horns on their EBTs, conveyors, pushback tugs etc all to no avail. If it can do that, it will be completely realistic lol.. 

Yes we will see, the logistics of the passengers will be interesting for sure.

Sounds really good.  

2 hours ago, simbol said:

Umberto gave me a private demo, and I can tell you it is just amazing..

Simbol 

Are you able to share any pics or videos?

48 minutes ago, Mitch24 said:

Are you able to share any pics or videos?

I think Umberto posted some on his own forums, he was also interviewed by many live streaming guys.. So Google around and you will find soon something.

S.

I was sitting a yard away from the FSDT booth all conference with Simbol and i can tell you from watching the demo MANY times....its going to be a MUST HAVE if you like realistic ground ops.

I never got tired of watching it hehe. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Does it bring any new features for cargo ops? Obviously jetways and pax boarding will not be required. 🤔

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

I really really just want better pb setup.

But sode.. passengers, damn, promising! 😄

• Like 1

Victor Roos

What? 😲

.....that's sensational

GER  / XPlane 11 and P3D V4 Simmer

Andi Lex

Looks great! Double the walking speed, though. People basically run to get on the plane from those buses IRL. These guys are moving more like they’re drugged out. 🙂

James

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2