Sign in to follow this  
skully

747-100 / 200 Classic coming from Just Flight

It's worth noting that JustFlight also have a Sud Aviation Caravelle III in development!

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Very exciting!

Indeed I would love for them to throw in a SP. 

Edited by mozart
  • Like 1

I would love to see a vintage 747 available for the community. I sure miss the Ready for Pushback version back in the day.

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

I was trying to figure out why the CLS 747 didn’t get an update to P3dv4 I guess this why. Glad to be getting a new 747 classic 

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Do you guys ever get the developers to post photos on the forum here? Sometimes Xplane developers will, a lot of them seem to develop the aircraft with some input from users before the final product is finished. Im new to the P3D world so not sure if that happens on these forums or not. 

At Just Flight's Flight Sim 2018 at Cosford a couple of weeks ago, there was a banner on the JF stand which said it was a few weeks away from release, so I would expect it in perhaps the next three weeks or so. When I was chatting to them, it looked fairly complete on the demo they were running of it at the show. They told me it has a brand new custom built INS for it which will also be retrofitted into their L-1011 at some point. Their Caravelle is also progressing nicely too by the way.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I looked at it and it looks really cool!

I LOVE analogue gauges. Just seeing needles and twisting number chains just makes the plane 50 times cooler.

Obviously, the only really study level analogue gauge aircraft I know for P3D v4, is the Aerosoft DC-8.

There's a few other planes, like SkySimulations DC-9, but that's basically making a FSX plane compatible with P3D.

Also, the PMDG DC-6. But, I'm a jet engine fan, not a turbofan fan.

So this is really exciting. I remember the CLS 747 when I was 9 years old and I thought it was the hottest plane in town. Of course for some reason the new HD version has a garbage FMS and no INS. But, at the time I felt like I was flying a PMDG plane.

Also, CLS made the flight engineer side 230% easier and 90% of the switches on the real plane weren't even there. 

I hope JF makes the plane good and I definitely think it will just be from the screenshots.

747-classic_18_ss_m_180924103113.jpg

747-classic_24_ss_m_180924103116.jpg

747-classic_26_ss_m_180924103117.jpg

747-classic_20_ss_m_180924103114.jpg747-classic_17_ss_m_180924103112.jpg

Edited by Aaron Kim
  • Like 1

Aaron Kim

MOS 8502 @ 2Mhz, 512 KB 1750 Ram Expansion Unit, VIC-II E (40 columns mode), SID 6581 3-voice sound chip. 

그래요!! 

On 10/31/2018 at 4:39 AM, arwasairl said:

I looked at it and it looks really cool!

I LOVE analogue gauges. Just seeing needles and twisting number chains just makes the plane 50 times cooler.

Obviously, the only really study level analogue gauge aircraft I know for P3D v4, is the Aerosoft DC-8. 

There's a few other planes, like SkySimulations DC-9, but that's basically making a FSX plane compatible with P3D.

Also, the PMDG DC-6. But, I'm a jet engine fan, not a turbofan fan.

So this is really exciting. I remember the CLS 747 when I was 9 years old and I thought it was the hottest plane in town. Of course for some reason the new HD version has a garbage FMS and no INS. But, at the time I felt like I was flying a PMDG plane.

Also, CLS made the flight engineer side 230% easier and 90% of the switches on the real plane weren't even there. 

I hope JF makes the plane good and I definitely think it will just be from the screenshots.

747-classic_18_ss_m_180924103113.jpg

747-classic_24_ss_m_180924103116.jpg

747-classic_26_ss_m_180924103117.jpg

747-classic_20_ss_m_180924103114.jpg747-classic_17_ss_m_180924103112.jpg

I would not call the Aerosoft DC-8 a "study level" aircraft though... I recommend you try the Coolsky DC-9 instead of the SkySimulations if you want something close to "Study level analogue gauges aircraft"...

The DC-6 is a turboprop not a turbofan. Jets have turbofans 😉

As a  side note, if you also fly other than P3D simulators... Felis is building a 747-200 for X-plane which I expect to be close to "study level", but he is just started... So expect few years ahead!

29 minutes ago, Blaser said:

The DC-6 is a turboprop not a turbofan

Im assuming you didn’t mean this?

• Like 2

Matt Wilson

On 4/4/2019 at 12:23 AM, mpw8679 said:

Im assuming you didn’t mean this?

I stand corrected here. It has piston engines... my bad 🙂