Sign in to follow this  
seahawks

747 PMDG Aircraft or Bird ???

To know if the 747-400 FSX is Airplane or bird, I think of bird, and you ??

Vidéo

https://mega.nz/#!ze5WHSQZ!ZjtE6iaSo2VDSkHnCngkdVR2yzhy8HBcRZ7UyZ5g2Jg

A little too much No?

Dom

5 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

Looks like a classic case of abusing the aircraft with a weather add-on. What is your turbulence slider set to?

Thank you for the answer.
I have Active Sky 2016 for FSX, the turbulence setting was default setting 70, I set to 50 to see the result.

I would come back for the result

Thanks

dom

Dom,

While I am absolutely certain that you read the introduction we wrote for your benefit, it does have quite a bit of information so you must have forgotten the part where we recommend dialing it WAY down, along with an explanation of why this is so.

The turbulence effect within FSX/P3D is ridiculously hyperactive and doesn't represent anything the airplane would experience in real life, which is why you see it react the way it does.

In an effort to try and outfox the weather engine makers, we are experimenting with an adaptive model that tries to determine whether you have followed our instructions on the settings and will try to adapt the flex accordingly.  It does operate to the detriment of other aspects of the sim- but since so many people failed to read and follow the instructions...  i mean...  read all of that information and then forgot...  we decided to force the issue.  :ph34r:

• Like 1

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

6 hours ago, rsrandazzo said:

It does operate to the detriment of other aspects of the sim

What aspects? 😓

James Goggi

On 6/14/2018 at 4:51 AM, rsrandazzo said:

In an effort to try and outfox the weather engine makers, we are experimenting with an adaptive model that tries to determine whether you have followed our instructions on the settings and will try to adapt the flex accordingly.  It does operate to the detriment of other aspects of the sim- but since so many people failed to read and follow the instructions...  i mean...  read all of that information and then forgot...  we decided to force the issue.  :ph34r:

GREAT resources being, somewhat, wasted due to some ******* that are too fricking ***** to read. 

THANKS, people.

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png