Sign in to follow this  
jamesnuts

WARRIOR/ARCHER III

Hi James,

Just take a look at JustFlight - they did the Warrior, Archer, Arrow, and Turbo Arrow I believe - and they seemed well received by the community...

The A2A Cherokee is probably the best plane in this class though...

Regards,
Scott

warrior-xp%20(8).jpg

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Thanks Scott I had a look however the good looking one are only for Xplane 11 and I'm an FSX guy.

If there is no interest that's fine was just floating an idea

Jim

Hi James,

I see by the post count that you seem new - in all the years we've had this forum - I don't think Carenado has ever responded to a single post - the only way to get a response is to open a ticket - if you do so with a request - you'll get standard response number one "your request is important to us - blah - blah - blah - we may consider it at some point in the future"... There is no dialog between Carenado and customers...

Regards,

Scott 

A2A does make the best PA-28, but I would also like to see a modern version perhaps with a G1000 cockpit much like Carenado did with the Cessna 172. I don't mind the older PA-28 but would like to fly a newer version since Piper is still making the Archer.

Just Flight’s in-house development team are now working on a PA-28-180 Archer III. The in-house development team are excellent but they will need to pull out all the stops to compete head on with A2A’s PA-28-180.

Bill

The FDE of the Piper single that JF its doing need serius touchs, mods, etc, dont flew like an archer/arrow/.

The other things that the come with the model, the extras are OK, its a good touch but.. vastly the 1960 Cherokee a2a keep in the top of the family Cherokee/warrioe/arrow......... not only about the extras.... just the FDE its great.... flyes like its counterpart real.... 

Im have hours on the 180/181 family, 

Redgars

RB

Hi Folks,

Yeah - for a modern Archer - I sorely miss my old Dreamfleet model from FS9... Exceptional aircraft and a hoot to fly... The bar has been set - hopefully a new one clears it...

*** While I took some poetic license with the paint - should have been an Archer II vs a III - this AOPA Sweepstakes Prize was won by a woman at the airport where I was learning to fly - KPOU - had a chance to sit in it - beautiful aircraft...

2cibfj6.jpg

Regards,
Scott

Edited by scottb613

On 7/17/2018 at 10:44 AM, RobertBernardK said:

The FDE of the Piper single that JF its doing need serius touchs, mods, etc, dont flew like an archer/arrow/.

The Archer III that the Just Flight in-house team are developing has only just been announced and hasn’t been released yet.

I presume you are referring to their ‘Flying Club’ version of the Archer III which is an old product originally developed for FS9.

Bill