Sign in to follow this  
funkyhut1

Las Vegas June 2018

Have I missed something?

Am I a lone voice in the wilderness, being one of the 99.99% of PMDG customers who was unable to be at the show in Las Vegas, who would love to hear first hand from PMDG, as set out in the show's agenda of speakers:

"Development Update and World Premier of PMDG’s Secret Project

PMDG Simulations (PMDG) is one of the market’s best known add-on developers, with products for FSX, Prepar3D and X-Plane. PMDG’s Founder, Robert S. Randazzo will update the community on PMDG’s development agenda and future priorities. The session will feature the unveiling of a new PMDG product line that has been in planning and development since 2008 but never announced to the public. This presentation represents a truly unique moment for PMDG customers attending FlightsimExpo to learn something unexpected from one of the most recognized brands in sim development."

I await with bated breath.......
Thank You.

Chris Stanley VTCC

6 minutes ago, funkyhut1 said:

Have I missed something?

Am I a lone voice in the wilderness, being one of the 99.99% of PMDG customers who was unable to be at the show in Las Vegas, who would love to hear first hand from PMDG, as set out in the show's agenda of speakers:

PMDG Simulations (PMDG) is one of the market’s best known add-on developers, with products for FSX, Prepar3D and X-Plane. PMDG’s Founder, Robert S. Randazzo will update the community on PMDG’s development agenda and future priorities. The session will feature the unveiling of a new PMDG product line that has been in planning and development since 2008 but never announced to the public. This presentation represents a truly unique moment for PMDG customers attending FlightsimExpo to learn something unexpected from one of the most recognized brands in sim development."

Thank You.

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

I think if you want news about this it is best to see his presentation there on youtube.

Another subscription though is not going to help me.

Good to see you are still flying.

Harry Woodrow

1 hour ago, funkyhut1 said:

Have I missed something?

Thank You.

Chris,

I'm a bit behind in giving you guys a direct-from-us briefing on PMDG Global Flight Operations.  We had a very busy week leading up to Flight Sim Expo 2018, and we had a ton of catch-up for me in the office when we returned.

Don't wander off- I'm going to put something together that I think you guys will enjoy!

Also have a bunch of other udpates too... 

• Like 2

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

1 hour ago, rsrandazzo said:

I believe Kyle mentioned something about a new plane that you guys haven’t told us about yet. 😜

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rsrandazzo said:

Chris,

I'm a bit behind in giving you guys a direct-from-us briefing on PMDG Global Flight Operations.  We had a very busy week leading up to Flight Sim Expo 2018, and we had a ton of catch-up for me in the office when we returned.

Don't wander off- I'm going to put something together that I think you guys will enjoy!

Wohoo! Just when I was praying to the Saint of miracles today on his feast, he sends us one! Thanks so much for what you guys do! Looking forward to reading your update post soon. 

• Like 1

Clinton Royston Fernandes.

Vabb-Mumbai India.

2 hours ago, rsrandazzo said:

Can’t wait to hear what you have to say!

• Like 1

Keep 'em coming, Robert. We'll wait in suspense.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

3 hours ago, rsrandazzo said:

Chris,

Sir, In all the years I've never lost faith in PMDG, right from the Manuals for PS1. Your products are great. Your commitment to our hobby is unquestioned. And your people are always friendly, challenging and incredibly helpful.
I've been sitting on tender hooks waiting silently for the 747-8 and was hoping to have some news on that too.
Thanks again Robert.

Chris Stanley VTCC

7 hours ago, funkyhut1 said:

Have I missed something?

Negative, sir. I wasn't there, either, and I'm waiting for official word from PMDG. I know there's YouTube videos and live streams out there, but I don't have time to sit there and watch all of them. It's a lot faster for me to read it on my own time.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.