Sign in to follow this  
Baxter Cat

737NGX Chief Pilot Manual Set Wanted

Hello! I recently have undertaken the journey of learning the 737 systems and have found out about the chief pilot manual set.

I am well aware that this is a discontinued product, but I am just wondering if anyone knows where to find this set. I've already checked Ebay and saw that they all must've sold out!

I am also well aware that the manuals can be found in the pmdg flight sim folder, but I much prefer the paper manuals.

If you do not know where to find this, does anyone know what kind of paper flight manuals use. I would actually have the desire to print it out but I want it to be almost the same way as the actual set.

Also of anyone knows if there are any system diagrams out there for sale, please let me know.

Thanks so much for reading this and I hope someone can help out!

PM me if you are in the UK as I have a set I no longer want!

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire

If you are not in the UK, then https://utem.com/ is a good source. 

Very friendly chap too. 

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

11 hours ago, Jetset408 said:

PM me if you are in the UK as I have a set I no longer want!

Sadly, I'm not located in the UK, but I'm in the US. 😞 If you still REALLY want to get rid of them, I'm still here!

14 hours ago, Jude Bradley said:

If you are not in the UK, then https://utem.com/ is a good source. 

Very friendly chap too. 

Bought one of Mike Ray's 737 books years ago at an Avsim convention in San Diego. Quality stuff, and he is a really nice person. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

3 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

Bought one of Mike Ray's 737 books years ago at an Avsim convention in San Diego. Quality stuff, and he is a really nice person. 

Just ordered the 737ng training syllabus for Mike Ray! I'm wondering, does it cover systems or just flying it?

7 hours ago, Baxter Cat said:

Just ordered the 737ng training syllabus for Mike Ray! I'm wondering, does it cover systems or just flying it?

Haven't seen the NGX manual. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310