Sign in to follow this  
longrangecruise

A2A Spitfire P3D4 reduced price

Don't buy it in Europe from Simmarket, unless you actually want to pay VAT. I got it directly from A2A and used my points I have accumulated there... I have the P3D V4 Pro licence, because I cannot justify the academic version and do not fancy the problem of having to attempt to do so if or when LM actually do start enforcing the licencing conditions, so the starting package should have been $69.99... I got €40 or so in reduction because of the points I had accumulated on A2A... nice and cheap for something I have been waiting months for!

A

Cool! I didn’t know that you already get points for previous purchases in the new store.

It’s always good to look around at different stores.

Regards, Perry

On 6/13/2018 at 6:11 PM, aentwis said:

Don't buy it in Europe from Simmarket, unless you actually want to pay VAT. I got it directly from A2A and used my points I have accumulated there... I have the P3D V4 Pro licence, because I cannot justify the academic version and do not fancy the problem of having to attempt to do so if or when LM actually do start enforcing the licencing conditions, so the starting package should have been $69.99... I got €40 or so in reduction because of the points I had accumulated on A2A... nice and cheap for something I have been waiting months for!

A

Precisely why I gave simMarket a wide berth and am opting to get directly from A2A once they can sort out login issues. Have bought all my FX and P3D aircraft add-ons from them.

1 hour ago, vc10man said:

Precisely why I gave simMarket a wide berth and am opting to get directly from A2A once they can sort out login issues. Have bought all my FX and P3D aircraft add-ons from them.

Worth giving Just Flight a shot for A2A purchases (and many other developers too), you get the discounts and you get JF loyalty points too for each purchase. JF always get patches and updates live as a new download really quickly and they email you about that too (had one this week from JF for a P3D V4 patch to the Wilco Dassault Faclcon 7X). JF keep all your purchases available to download indefinitely as well, as many times as you like, I've still got stuff available to download from their store on my account which I bought over ten years ago. It's not for nothing that I rate them so highly.

• Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Fully agree with you re:JF as I am a long-time customer of theirs. But did not know that they also sold the A2A stuff. Yes, they have informed me of P3D v4 updates all along. Cannot fault their customer service. Tops.

On 6/16/2018 at 3:39 PM, vc10man said:

Hey Rick,

What login issues are you having over at A2A? They have made changes to their system, which requires you to re-register and then use a google form or something in order to let the team know which old account you had. They merge the old account with the new... you get the points and so on you had with the old account to use with the new. That is how I got such a large discount on the Spitfire...

It is on the forum, but it would perhaps have been better if they had mailed all the customers with the information...

A

Hi Andrew

Thanks, all sorted with Lewis, and also, thanks to your heads-up, got the Loyalty Bonus for nearly $400 worth of stuff I have bought from them in the past, and purchased the P3Dv4 Spitfire......................

..............................if I could only get a faster broadband speed to download 12.Gb of the P3Dv4 after the initial download on a much faster broadband connection got corrupted. But that's another story........

21 minutes ago, aentwis said:

It is on the forum, but it would perhaps have been better if they had mailed all the customers with the information.

Fully agree with you. That's how I ended up nailing it in the end, via the Account link..

Glad to hear you're good to go! 🙂

A

Always wanted a spitfire in my hanger and picked this one up with no hesitation. It is a blast to fly and its easy too fly once you figure it out. I am a student of history so I stuck with the academic license.