Sign in to follow this  
avi8tir

What is the highest quality add-on airport for P3D V4?

I'm going with Flightbeam's Denver, until today can't get enough how realistically the surrounding ground textures are depicting the real deal, but like someone said Flightbeam is in the league of their own and all of their releases are amazing. 

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

3 hours ago, Shylock_35 said:

Flytampa KBOS for P3DV4 by far IHO. Flightbeam KSFOHD a close second. Taxi2gate KMCO when ported over looks amazing in P3DV4.

Agreed, Flytampa KBOS takes the lead for me, I have most of the airports from the top three developers (IMHO)

Anyone know of a good addon for CYYC Calgary International? I have one from FSimStudios but it's not for P3dv4.

Cheers,

Jim V

Edited by morpheous

Jim Vasto

For pure quality, I would vote for Orbx LOWI.

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

22 minutes ago, morpheous said:

Agreed, Flytampa KBOS takes the lead for me, I have most of the airports from the top three developers (IMHO)

Anyone know of a good addon for CYYC Calgary International? I have one from FSimStudios but it's not for P3dv4.

Cheers,

Jim V

The YYC from FSS works just fine in V4.

5800x3d Asus 4090 ROG Strix OC 2TB SSD 32GB Ram

I'll also add that FSDT CVYR and FlyTampa CYYZ are two of my favorites.

Edit: And of course Fly Tampa VHHX is still fantastic

Edited by Guest

Anyone have PacSim KSLC? If so what do ya think?

Vic green

Initial answer was FlyTampa Boston, but after further thought I chose FlyTampa Corfu as my favorite airport & island for FSX/P3D. Simply stunning!

• Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

55 minutes ago, PATCO LCH said:

Anyone have PacSim KSLC? If so what do ya think?

I have it and their KRNO. Both are very good and include the cities as well.

Greg

• Upvote 1

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

I dont think I could ever reach a "The Best". I agree with FB, FSDT, Orbx, FT and DD which have been mentioned but I would add Jetstream Designs to the mix. iBlueYonder and Turbulent Designs but they are now back with Orbx so that goes without saying since Orbx has already been mentioned. 

Don’t have the new Boston from fly Tampa, but I echo the flightbeam praise on here. Incredible visuals and performance both. Tough to beat on my opinion. 

Orman

Many of the airports are great but you asked for favorites.  I would say FlyTampa KBOS and all Flightbeam.  FSDT and PacSim.   Of course all the ORBX are very good.   Really looking forward to FlyTampa KLAS to see what they have done with it.  DD's Seattle airports and city are also outstanding.

6 hours ago, honanhal said:

Bit surprised by people mentioning KBOS -- my understanding was performance was pretty disappointing?

My vote goes to Flightbeam KSFO. As others have said, they're really in a league of their own.

James

I thought the OP's question was about an airport that was visually top, not the best all-around addon? Though I find KBOS to perform pretty well for me overall, not necessary worse than other major airports available currently.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case