Sign in to follow this  
avi8tir

What is the highest quality add-on airport for P3D V4?

3 hours ago, ZKOKQ said:

Joe Erlands EDDK would blow you away Robert. A work of art.

EDDK does look impressive.

Have any of you guys tried any of the scenery's from JustSim..??

I just got EDDL by JustSim on sale for 15 Euro's, and I must say, don't let the inexpensive price fool you, it's really quite good, and they have a few other scenery's i'm taking a looking at....

https://secure.simmarket.com/justsim-duesseldorf-airport_eddl-fsx-p3d.phtml

12 minutes ago, byronp said:

PILOT'S new  Alicante Airport (LEAL) looks impressive.

Agree 100% 🙂

I love Flight Beam KSFO, it's just amazing how they get such good performance for all those high-quality textures! UK2000 products need to up their game on textures, nevertheless, their products are cheap, reliable and good! Gary is a good developer, I just would ask him to take a look at Flight beam to see how textures should look in P3D. FSDT is good with there scenery, however, their older products really show age (KJFK). Anyone who owns KJFK knows how awful the night time ground textures look! But it was made in 2013, but I don't know if FSDT plans to realise V3? Another developer similar to Flight beam is Taxi2Gate... Very similar product performance and texture use.

Ollie.

i5 8600K  @4.5Ghz 16GB RAM GTX1060 

I have to throw in a vote for LatinVFR's Baltimore-Washington International (KBWI). I've been waiting for this one for years and Ricardo did a fantastic job with it.

I have a friend that works on the ground crew at BWI, and he was really impressed with Ricardo's work.

I switched to P3D just to experience it and boy am I glad that I did.

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

UK2000 products need to up their game on textures, nevertheless, their products are cheap, reliable and good! Gary is a good developer, I just would ask him to take a look at Flight beam to see how textures should look in P3D

Apart from a handful of updates, Bournemouth Xtreme will be the last airport that Gary builds with his current system. Check out his plans for the future....

http://www.uk2000scenery.org/forum/index.php?topic=9515.0

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

On 12/28/2018 at 4:36 PM, Christopher Low said:

Apart from a handful of updates, Bournemouth Xtreme will be the last airport that Gary builds with his current system. Check out his plans for the future....

http://www.uk2000scenery.org/forum/index.php?topic=9515.0

Wow, didn't know Gary was going to do this! Thanks for the link 🙂

-Ollie

i5 8600K  @4.5Ghz 16GB RAM GTX1060 

Flightbeam KMSP is pretty amazing. I flew in there the other day at dusk in a snowstorm with 0 viz down to minimums, and I regret I wasn't recording. The lighting and detail of the airport coming through the orange - tinted fog and snow was really spectacular. The layout is pretty much spot on, the detail and up to date construction is great (they even included the Mall of America's ugly new hotel), and combined with the really well - done lighting, it's just a fantastic package.