Sign in to follow this  
FritoLay

Any Photoreal Scenery of Grenada Island?

I Have completed the chain of Caribbean islands from Puerto Rico down to St Lucia Island, all photo-realistics (from the satellite) The only one I am missing is the island of Grenada

(Im not talking about the airport from Richer Simulations) I'm talking about the island itself. Anyone knows where I can find that?

Greetings. FritoLay

Part of the product description for Richer Simulations' GrenadaX reads:

"This is Caribsky: GrenadaX; a complete photorealistic representation of the island, complete with custom vegetation, reefs, buildings, vehicles and a highly detailed airport.

Product Features:

344 square km of photoreal covereage....."

That area is only 4.5 square kilometres less than what Wikipedia says is the area of the island.

As it is a FSX product and not limited to the airport, why does it not suffice (but a word of caution - reviews of the product on the Simmarket site suggest that an available patch must be used to avoid the product breaking your autogen)?

Gary

Hey Garry thanks for your response, in fact is not true, I was reviewing the product with a friend who has it, and the only piece that is photo realistic is the area where the airport is

the rest of the island is a sort of default adorned with certain vegetation but you can tell that is not a photo realistic picture from the satellite like all the islands that I have on my scenery

comprise. (very bad quality) So it didn't pass my approval to download it. If you see their commercial pictures you can tell that most of the pictures they show are night time so you can't notice the true.

I have found some islands (free) made by independent developers and are much much better that that. Not everything that is written is true. Greetings

FritoLay.