Sign in to follow this  
Skywolf

Just for kicks - Guess When P3D 4.3 is released?

Just for kicks - Guess When P3D 4.3 is released?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Estimated P3D 4.3 Release Date

• Friday 6/15/2018
    • Somewhere next week 6/18-6/22
    • Following Next week 6/25-29
    • Or the Day Pete Dowson takes a vacation and we all are left scrambling to get the new release of FSUIPC
    • In July

I'm still stuck on the "How much wood could a wood chuck chuck" question Pete.  Yours just blew me out of the water!!  lol!!

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

5 minutes ago, Pete Dowson said:

Ah, in that case "less" is correct for my holidays, because I might go on ones I don't know about yet because the tours are not yet announced! 😉 There must be an infinity of possibilities there? 😉 :-)

Pete

I may have fewer holidays than you per year, but i definitely have less days per holiday than you do. 

I think that's right.

Confused.com

• Upvote 1

Without wishing to hijack the thread this seems a reasonable interpretation of the "fewer" versus "less" rule...

Use fewer if you’re referring to people or things in the plural (e.g. houses, newspapers, dogs, students, children). For example:

People these days are buying fewer newspapers.

Use less when you’re referring to something that can’t be counted or doesn’t have a plural (e.g. money, air, time, music, rain). For example:

It’s a better job but they pay you less money.

Source: https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/usage/less-or-fewer

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I will find this topic more fascinating after V4.3 is released. 🖖😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, netshadoe said:

I'm still stuck on the "How much wood could a wood chuck chuck" question Pete.  Yours just blew me out of the water!!  lol!!

Devin,

Please let me help you in your quest if I may.

The actual quote is:

🐿️ "How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck would chuck wood?" 🐿️

Now that is the unanswered question of the ages.

Kindest regards,

Stephen

37 minutes ago, SpiritFlyer said:

🐿️ "How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck would chuck wood?" 🐿️

I always thought it was:

"How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?"

Dave,

I believe you are correct, according to Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_much_wood_would_a_woodchuck_chuck

"How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?"

The question is whether the woodchuck coulda, woulda, shoulda chuck wood, but if it did, the quoted experts say it at have weighed 700 lbs-ish, "on a good day", perhaps depending upon whether the woodchuck could upchuck the wood it would chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood, in the first place. On the other hand:

"A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood".

Back to the topic, sort of:

PLEASE LM, just release 4.3, so that I will stop hanging out here and get back to flying! 

For the relief of all, I promise not to post in this thread and to wait patiently elsewhere for P3D v4.3 and stop wasting everyone's time with irrelevant posts.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Pete Dowson said:

Ah, in that case "less" is correct for my holidays, because I might go on ones I don't know about yet because the tours are not yet announced! 😉 There must be an infinity of possibilities there? 😉 🙂

Pete

Well Pete I more or less hope you have a great holiday either way.

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

Which witch is watching which watch to be sure we know precisely when P3D V4.3 is released🤣 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Pete Dowson said:

Ah, in that case "less" is correct for my holidays, because I might go on ones I don't know about yet because the tours are not yet announced! 😉 There must be an infinity of possibilities there? 😉 🙂

Pete

Pete will FSUPIC work in P3D4.3?  Or have they left one of their major 3rd party app producers out in the cold and having to play catch up after the release?

Cheers

Steve Hall

24 minutes ago, cowpatz said:

Pete will FSUPIC work in P3D4.3?

FSUIPC5 will, yes.

6 hours ago, ErichB said:

I may have fewer holidays than you per year, but i definitely have less days per holiday than you do. 

I think that's right.

Not acording to Ray, because days [are / may be] countable -- unlike my Holidays which [are not / may not be] all booked or foreseen yet ... 😉

Please [delete / retain] as desired.

Pete

Edited by Pete Dowson
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

4 hours ago, SpiritFlyer said:

Devin,

Please let me help you in your quest if I may.

The actual quote is:

Now that is the unanswered question of the ages.

Kindest regards,

Stephen

Ghah!  No wonder I’m confused...I had it wrong all along!!

3 hours ago, pracines said:

Which witch is watching which watch to be sure we know precisely when P3D V4.3 is released🤣 

Curses!  Now I have ANOTHER mystery to crack!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

I actually laughed out loud at this thread!   It's great!   And I actually learned a new "rule"!

Mark

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 4:25 PM, SpiritFlyer said:

...On the other hand:

"A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood".

Back to the topic, sort of:

PLEASE LM, just release 4.3, so that I will stop hanging out here and get back to flying! 

For the relief of all, I promise not to post in this thread and to wait patiently elsewhere for P3D v4.3 and stop wasting everyone's time with irrelevant posts.

I lied.

I'm back.

Couldn't help it.

It's a compulsive, obsessive disorder type of thing.

Sorry about that.

Kind regards,

Spirit Flyer

Stephen

• Upvote 2

It already has been released but no one was told about it.

Cheers
bs

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER