Sign in to follow this  
leyab

Indian Ocean Scenery

Unable to access the information on that link. I would need to register for Facebook, which is not an option for me.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

53 minutes ago, leyab said:

Sorry How to post a picture in here ?

Upload the picture to any image hosting website (IMGUR, etc) and copy/paste the link here. It should detect it as an image and show up automatically.

2 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

Unable to access the information on that link. I would need to register for Facebook, which is not an option for me.

Ditto for me. After the revelations, which really come as no great surprise, that Fabebook and other ilk, farm for data to sell on, I would not touch Facebook with a barge-pole!

4 hours ago, krazyk said:

Upload the picture to any image hosting website (IMGUR, etc) and copy/paste the link here. It should detect it as an image and show up automatically.

Thanx i gonna try...