Sign in to follow this  
djjamieg

Pink Buildings with uk2000 addons

Hi all, so had my P3Dv4 up and running for about 2 weeks, done various flights in and out of the U.K. and I’m stubbling across this problem:

all my uk2000 sceneries on my return legs have this pink colour on the airport buildings aswell as the aircraft I Only use my FSLabs a320 (that is the only addon AC I have) and only during day time hours (doesn’t happen at night). I have pictures but for some reason can’t attach 😞

Im running PTA with Matt Davies 1.3 setup

the Steps I’ve aready taken is deleting the shaders folder and re-installing original P3D config then reloading Matt Davies setup on P3D. (Maybe that’s the problem I don’t know)

pc spec:

i7 8700k, gtx1080 16gb ram 3000mhz (custom built wired 2 fire)

• Upvote 1

I’m having the exact same problem. I believe the developers at UK2000 are aware of it and looking into it.

As a temp fix go to the top  select time preview without changing any sliders and click ok and this resets it without reloading the sim and it works

Edited by paulwain

Paul Wain

thanks chris, ive just done the tweeks they mention in that forum and gonna see if it works. il update on here for other people who may have the same problem.