Sign in to follow this  
H82bw8in

Westjet PMDG 737 and QW 787 new livery request

Hello, I would really appreciate if someone would have the time to do a PMDG 738 and QW 789 repaint in Westjets brand new livery. I use FSXSE if that is necessary. Here is some pictures. https://airlinegeeks.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/34602607_1707497539369998_5739672317303193600_n-678x381.jpghttp://www.aeroflap.net/westjet-unveils-boeing-787-dreamliner-livery-and-interior-design/

• Upvote 1

There is one in the Avsim Lib. why not try searching?? 

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

On 6/15/2018 at 2:28 PM, YukonPete said:

There is one in the Avsim Lib. why not try searching?? 

If you read the full quote before you decided to be condescending you would have read he part where I requested a livery for two separate planes. If you would like to send a link for BOTH planes then be my guest. Perhaps you also could have considered the fact that due to avsims clunky search engine I never found what I was looking for. But thanks for your reply. 

Dear Simmers,

I know its a BIT far to go.

But I have a request for a repaint livery for the PMDG NGX,,

I tried it myself, but its really hard if you have ZERO experience in repainting like me..

I have a request for an B738 REGISTRATION: SU-GEN & SELCAL : HMBF

The owner of the A/C is Egypt Air and was painted in the National Football Team colors..

I will add some pictures so you can see it..

Cheers!