Sign in to follow this  
Chuck_Owl

Chuck's Guides for Prepar3d/FSX Aircraft

Excellent work, thank you for all the effort you have put into these guides

Peter

This is by far the best work I’ve seen to date. AWESOME work and thank you posting this. Defo need to save this as my fav 😎

Paul Wain

Fully endorse all the thanks for great work done here.

I hate to pile on . . . but these guides are very well done and are clearly a labor of love. Thanks so much for all your effort.

Robert

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. I appreciate it.

I'm currently torn between two modules for my next guide: the PMDG 747 or their 777.

Which one should I go for first?

Really well done and most suitable for a 74 year old thanks kindly 🙂 Personal preference for me would be the 777 - I already own this aircraft and have no real desire for a 747.  Thanks again.  Regards.

M.

Very Best Wishes,

Dr T. Maurice Murphy

I'd just like to add my thanks as well - a great asset to the flight simming community!! 

Have a virtual beverage on me 🍺

Regards,

Scott

"...now let's get this thing on the hump - we've got some flyin' to do!" ~ Major Kong from "Dr. Stranglove"

Scott Cebula

May you live long and prosper.  🖖  😁

• Like 1

Ilya Eydis, PPL, ASEL

Many thanks Chuck for your wonderful guides!

Please consider for your next guides the B747 and the B787!

Edmundo Azevedo

Only had a quick look through them, but these look excellent. I'll look forward to going through them in more detail. I always like seeing how different people use different procedures. Thanks for these.

As for your next one, I'll opt for the 747. I have the 777 but I onl have it for FSX which I don't use anymore, and I couldn't justify repurchasing it for P3D. Were you thinking of doing similar guides for any other aircraft in the future? Because I have loads of requests 😅

Best regards,

Neal McCullough