gcKiBYT.jpg

scbvz14.jpg

xNSgjjd.jpg

YgjvExm.jpg

2G3kmpV.jpg

• Like 5

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Great shots Alan. Whose A330? BlackBox,etc,?

Follow you Chock at LAEM (just buying this airport).

The BB A330 seem globally to be well... 

Yup, correct that's the Black Box A330 in P3D V4, with UK2000 EGCC Manchester Xtreme and Latinwing/Pilot's LEAM Almeria, en route it is Ultimate Terrain Europe V2.

Alan Bradbury

Thanks for the info, Alan. Have the EGCC Xtreme from UK2000. The Latinwings offering is good too, but will wait for Aerosoft's A330 as the BB offering has had a bit of negative feedback here, specially as a PSS customer .

21 minutes ago, vc10man said:

Thanks for the info, Alan. Have the EGCC Xtreme from UK2000. The Latinwings offering is good too, but will wait for Aerosoft's A330 as the BB offering has had a bit of negative feedback here, specially as a PSS customer .

Well, as my dad once said to me when I was young: 'never do anything which would make you lose your good reputation, because once it's gone, you'll never get it back'. Certainly BBS are enduring the legacy of their chequered history as PSS, which is a shame for them as the BBS Airbuses and their other add-on aeroplanes are actually pretty good, with nice configuration tools too, and believe it or not they are quick to respond to support questions on email as well, which is somewhat ironic given that was a complaint leveled at PSS. But in spite of their new nice behaviour, they'll always be fighting that old reputation unfortunately.

I have my doubts that the 'prologue' Airbuses will ever be finished as per their claims (it's the longest prologue in history lol), but they are perfectly flyable and stable when installed and they have a reasonable amount of features for something which costs about 25 quid. I've certainly paid more for much worse add-on aeroplanes than the BBS ones and so long as people are aware that they are not getting a full on study sim aeroplane, I do personally recommend them as mid level add-ons which work well in most respects, certainly they do fly very nicely.

Edited by Chock
  • Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Excellent post, Alan.As usual, objective, logical pros and cons.. You've indeed given me food for thought too.

Super Nice!!!

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick