Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

FSLabs A320

Hi

I can't seem to see get access to their forum, so I thought putting my question here would help. 

I'm thinking about buying (the very expensive) FSSimLabs A320, but it would be good to know that a British Airways livery is available there. It suggests there's an easy way of finding what's available, but I'm having trouble. There is the following https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/files/file/840-ba-cabin-new-texture-light/ - but I don't know if that's the livery or just the cabin interior?

If anyone can tell me where I can get a British Airways livery for that plane, I would really appreciate it. 

Thanks, Gaz

How does Moses make his coffee? Hebrews it.  

I took the shell off my racing snail, thinking it would make him run faster. If anything, that made him more sluggish.

Gaz on Facebook

I’m not 100% sure but I think you can download that livery from their site

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

Why not wait a week or so when another A320 will be on the market. Read the reviews and compare. 

• Like 1

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Thanks everyone. 

John, the pic you have on your reply looks fantastic. I'll go for that one if I can! I've signed up to the forum, but I'm awaiting validation - I don't know why. 

Again, thanks - Gaz

I took the shell off my racing snail, thinking it would make him run faster. If anything, that made him more sluggish.

Gaz on Facebook

20 minutes ago, Jude Bradley said:

Why not wait a week or so when another A320 will be on the market. Read the reviews and compare. 

Maybe because it is not "a week or so". My guess is, that it is at least a month.

• Upvote 1

Georgian Virtual Airports (UGMS Mestia / UGGT Telavi / UGAM Ambrolauri)

13 minutes ago, officercrockey said:

Maybe because it is not "a week or so". My guess is, that it is at least a month.

I agree, and the FSLabs version only seems to get good reviews.. 

Gaz on Facebook

Come to think of it, does anyone know what website I can buy that FSLabs a320? I can't find it on their website, but they still haven't registered me. 

Gaz on Facebook

4 minutes ago, Gary McCluskey said:

I agree, and the FSLabs version only seems to get good reviews.. 

FSLabs A320 is a great simulation.  Very accurate (as far as I can see) and very stable.

Jude Bradley

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Just ensure that your system exceeds the requirements. 

Jude Bradley

When you buy it, does it include the varients (a319, etc)? At that price, you would hope so. 

Gaz on Facebook

Just now, Gary McCluskey said:

When you buy it, does it include the varients (a319, etc)? At that price, you would hope so. 

Nope! only A320 CFM and IAE variants. A319 is another expansion. Just like PMDG.

PMDG don't do any Airbus products. Also, if you get the 737, you get 2 varients. 

Gaz on Facebook