Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

REX Environment Force

3 hours ago, Bt103504 said:

I agree with @Drumcode , for a product that is dynamic in nature screenshots only tell half the story. It would be nice to see some recent video of the product since the last time we saw it was in alpha. I imagine this will be coming in the final stages of the marketing campaign but just thought I would offer my support of this move from a consumer standpoint.

We will be offering not just screenshots but also videos.  That is out plan as we get closer to release.  We agree that screenshots are not enough to show the power of this tool.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com

Hi, my Rex SF check for updates doesn't find any update since months, just to be sure, could you please tell me which is the very latest Rex SF build compatible with P3D 4.5 ? 

Thx

On 3/25/2019 at 5:59 AM, rstough said:

You do not need to start Sky Force to use Environment Force. You can control what clouds and sky textures you want to install manually or automatically from the Environment Force.  

This is the same for users using Texture Direct.

Let me know if I answered your question.

Does this also include cloud model sync? Or will we have to keep skyforce open if we want that.

4 hours ago, Mark II said:

Hi, my Rex SF check for updates doesn't find any update since months, just to be sure, could you please tell me which is the very latest Rex SF build compatible with P3D 4.5 ? 

Thx

Hi Mark, what is the version number of Sky Force you have installed?

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

1 hour ago, itsjase said:

Does this also include cloud model sync? Or will we have to keep skyforce open if we want that.

Yes, it must remain open for that.

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

I joined the Discord Q&A last night.  It looks and sounds pretty impressive.  Tim and Reed are pretty passionate about their work and that counts for alot.

• Upvote 1

Since am currently on 4.4, do we need only to upgrade the client 4.5 for this?

Also do we need to use PTA I've moved to Tomato, will this work with Tomato?

Thank you.

• Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

21 minutes ago, ErichB said:

I joined the Discord Q&A last night.  It looks and sounds pretty impressive.  Tim and Reed are pretty passionate about their work and that counts for alot.

The video looks amazing. Even though teh storm (where the tunder comes in) is very sudden.. speed up thingy I guess ( gonna edit in premiere :P)

Could you give a summary?

Victor Roos

@timest The weather force update for skyforce.. will t release together with environment force? Or will we still need an extra weather engine till skyforce gets updated? 

or better question maybe.. what will the weather force  update add?

Victor Roos

28 minutes ago, Victoroos said:

@timest The weather force update for skyforce.. will t release together with environment force? Or will we still need an extra weather engine till skyforce gets updated? 

or better question maybe.. what will the weather force  update add?

I'm wondering this too, will be annoying having to load 3 programs each time we start P3D.

On 4/24/2019 at 10:54 AM, itsjase said:

I'm wondering this too, will be annoying having to load 3 programs each time we start P3D.

well, yeah, you can do that automatically will be the answer so be careful of that  ;). But still agree.

Victor Roos

today, is gonna be teh day. can't wait for the videos. I mean. screenshots just don't work for this product I think.

And that timelaps is too fast..

Victor Roos

Just Flight have it up on Sale for £21.99.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

1 minute ago, Victoroos said:

today, is gonna be teh day. can't wait for the videos. I mean. screenshots just don't work for this product I think.

And that timelaps is too fast..

Victor, they did a walkthough of the entire thing on Discord on Saturday.  If you have Discord, look for REX and the video should be there.

8 minutes ago, rjfry said:

Just Flight have it up on Sale for £21.99.

Yup, looks like it's for sale already

Edited by ErichB