Sign in to follow this  
bosflo

found awesome repaints but can't find fp's

hey guys, I just found these awesome repaints for the world tails from British airways but can't find the flight plans anywhere. I have read that people hated these liveries and they were discontinued. But then I saw the repaints and thought that I would like to have those in P3D V4.2. I don't care about realism and just want to see all these different colors and patterns on my BA fleet. I have looked everywhere that I could think of but no luck. Does anyone have any idea how I can have these repaints flying in P3D? Thanks

Edited by bosflo

5 hours ago, bosflo said:

.... on my BA fleet ...

are we talking AI or your aircraft ??

for now, cheers

john martin

I think I have another idea. I have ultimate traffic and I found out that I can assign repaints to the individual airplanes so I am going to try that out. Thank you for your help.

Aren't you using UTL again? If so just assign them in UTL in place of some of the A320 and A321's and you are good to go. 

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

On 6/19/2018 at 5:46 AM, bosflo said:

I have read that people hated these liveries and they were discontinued. 

Including famously, ex-Prime Minister, Margaret Thatcher...

wow, had no idea about that, thank you for sharing. I guess the beauty of a video game is that you can do what ever you want. I think they look great and will give more variety and color to London. I added them into UTL and they seem to work.