Hello, so i just purchased couple of days ago this great product installed got the full license for the QOTS in P3D V4.2.All is running fine on my iPad which i have got it setup as my app but as soon as i touch the brightness button on the iPad cdu the cdu is unresponsive it doesn’t matter which buttons I press i get no response on the cdu in the sim cdu.Then I have to refresh the app cdu on my iPad to restart it and then it works again until I press the brightness button on the app again.I have it running as wifi and I want to ask if anyone else has got this issue or is it just like that?

Thankyou Danny.

Zdenek  Cebis

Hi Danny,

which iPad are you using?

is it by any chance an older version, like an iPad 2 from 2011?

Regards

Mark

Mark Foti

Author of aviaworx - https://www.aviaworx.com

logo_avsim.png

14 minutes ago, marcom said:

Hi Danny,

which iPad are you using?

is it by any chance an older version, like an iPad 2 from 2011?

Regards

Mark

Hello Mark,

Its iPad Air 2.

Thankyou

Danny.

Zdenek  Cebis

1 hour ago, marcom said:

Hi Danny,

can you please give this version a try:

simserver.zip

Hello Mark,this is the same version and the same website i got mine from so i should have the latest version not unless you just made some changes to it now Mark.I downloaded mine from flightsimapps.com and the latest version Version: 4.1.1.2

Thankyou 

Danny.

Edited by Zdenek

Zdenek  Cebis

Danny,

36 minutes ago, Zdenek said:

Hello Mark,this is the same version and the same website i got mine from so i should have the latest version not unless you just made some changes to it now Mark.I downloaded mine from flightsimapps.com and the latest version Version: 4.1.1.2

Thankyou 

Danny.

Danny,

that zip file's version is 4.1.1.3.

It's a non-released version that is still work-in-progress but might fix that issue. So please give it a go.

If you right-click the icon and click on about, you will see the version information.

Mark

Mark Foti

logo_avsim.png

22 minutes ago, marcom said:

Danny,

Danny,

that zip file's version is 4.1.1.3.

It's a non-released version that is still work-in-progress but might fix that issue. So please give it a go.

If you right-click the icon and click on about, you will see the version information.

Mark

Thankyou very much Mark Iam not at my computer now but yes i will give it a try.

Probably tomorrow Mark and would i have to generate a new license after this install as I’m new to this and i am not a very computer tech person so i have to uninstall the previous version and install this one is that right please Mark?

Thankyou so much.

Danny.

Zdenek  Cebis

57 minutes ago, Zdenek said:

Thankyou very much Mark Iam not at my computer now but yes i will give it a try.

Probably tomorrow Mark and would i have to generate a new license after this install as I’m new to this and i am not a very computer tech person so i have to uninstall the previous version and install this one is that right please Mark?

Thankyou so much.

Danny.

No need for that. Just copy the new .exe to the same directory where the previous version is located (just overwrite it). Then it will work out of the box.

Mark Foti

logo_avsim.png

3 minutes ago, marcom said:

No need for that. Just copy the new .exe to the same directory where the previous version is located (just overwrite it). Then it will work out of the box.

Thankyou Mark for your help i will do that then when i get to my computer again and let you know.

Thankyou for your help.

Danny.

Zdenek  Cebis

16 hours ago, Zdenek said:

Thankyou Mark for your help i will do that then when i get to my computer again and let you know.

Thankyou for your help.

Danny.

Hello Mark,

Just try it now overwriting everything in the same folder and did at least half hour testing but I’m afraid the same thing as soon as I touched that brightness button on the cdu app everything stops and no buttons when pressed work on the sim cdu at all so again I refresh the app close I’d down and restart it in my iPad and all is well again.

Thankyou 

Danny.

Zdenek  Cebis

8 hours ago, Zdenek said:

Hello Mark,

Just try it now overwriting everything in the same folder and did at least half hour testing but I’m afraid the same thing as soon as I touched that brightness button on the cdu app everything stops and no buttons when pressed work on the sim cdu at all so again I refresh the app close I’d down and restart it in my iPad and all is well again.

Thankyou 

Danny.

Hi Danny,

thanks for testing it. Ok, in this case I need to some more investigation and will get back to you. Can you please give me your email address (either here or via PM) so that I can contact you in case I have a version for you to test.

Regards

Mark

Mark Foti

logo_avsim.png

1 hour ago, marcom said:

Hi Danny,

thanks for testing it. Ok, in this case I need to some more investigation and will get back to you. Can you please give me your email address (either here or via PM) so that I can contact you in case I have a version for you to test.

Regards

Mark

Thankyou Mark just sent you a PM.

Thankyou 

Danny.

Zdenek  Cebis

21 hours ago, marcom said:

Hi Danny,

Regards

Mark

Hello Mark just wondering if you have received my email that I sent via PM?

Regards

Danny.

Zdenek  Cebis

6 hours ago, Zdenek said:

Hello Mark just wondering if you have received my email that I sent via PM?

Regards

Danny.

Yes sir, I did

Mark Foti

logo_avsim.png

On 6/23/2018 at 1:24 AM, marcom said:

Yes sir, I did

Hello Mark,

just wondeing if you did some changes on that brightness button?

Zdenek  Cebis