Sign in to follow this  
redsonssi

pmdg748 News

Hi

When will the new news of pmdg 748 come up?
Can I see the news after the p3d v4.3 update?

Thank you

Youngju Kim

They will post something when they have something to post. As far as I'm aware, it has not gone into beta testing yet, so nothing new for them to post.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

1 hour ago, Captain Kevin said:

They will post something when they have something to post. As far as I'm aware, it has not gone into beta testing yet, so nothing new for them to post.

Where do you have these info from?
Official last information was that the beta has started the Monday after EXPO.

Regards, Timm
ng6sypel.png
V1 Simulations | SimAware

1 hour ago, Captain Kevin said:

i See.
Thank you for answer

Youngju Kim

13 minutes ago, xTiMm_ said:

Where do you have these info from?
Official last information was that the beta has started the Monday after EXPO.

The latest was on the FSExpo presentation that it should go into Beta on that monday, since then there has been no formal update so we cannot be sure it is actually in beta for all we know they could have met some last minute issue or anything like that seeing how many new stuff there are in the 747-8

There is no point to say thats maybe not or it is in Beta. 😄
The information has been provided by RSR that it will be in beta - from there, the testers will test it. Thats it 😄

I don´t know what kind of new information we would need. We know about the features (coming exclusively with the new -8) and we have seen pictures and videos.
Now let them test and the next info should be something about the release 😄

Regards, Timm
ng6sypel.png

I'm with you Timm, meaning I agree that what you say sounds logical, however on another thread, Dan Downs was very straightforward that it is not yet in beta. I guess he has maybe some access to PMDG:

The question is how much time approximately PMDG's beta testing takes. I would guess 2-3 months but that's an assumption. I would also assume that PMDG has the expertise to provide to beta testers a build that carries years of expertise. I'm try to say or hope that it would be more bug-free than before. But I'm only guessing.

Edited by Daedalus

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

13 minutes ago, Daedalus said:

I'm with you Timm, meaning I agree that's what you say sounds logical, however on another thread, Dan Downs was very straightforward that it is not yet in beta. I guess he has maybe some access to PMDG: 

The question is how much time approximately PMDG's beta testing takes. I would guess 2-3 months but that's an assumption. I would also assume that PMDG has the expertise to provide to beta testers a build that carries years of expertise. I'm try to say or hope that it would be more bug-free than before. But I'm only guessing.

I hope to be released in two to three months.
I hope this summer.

7 hours ago, redsonssi said:

Hi

When will the new news of pmdg 748 come up?
Can I see the news after the p3d v4.3 update?

Thank you

Youngju Kim

You will hear more after P3D 4.3 is out (around the end of June 2018) for complicated reasons that involve but are not limited to Lockheed Martin's NDA, 747-8 beta testing, and preparing preview posts,  finalising manuals and documentation etc. The 747-8 WILL release on v4.3, the release is very close but don't hold your breath. Go outside, enjoy the World Cup. Have a great day!

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

6 minutes ago, captainsazzman said:

for complicated reasons that involve but are not limited to Lockheed Martin's NDA

There really isn't much about a platform NDA that would prevent us from providing updates about one of our own products. If there were some sort of new feature in the platform itself that we were taking advantage of, sure, but it really doesn't affect much else (and those cases are already rare).

8 minutes ago, captainsazzman said:

747-8 beta testing, and preparing preview posts,  finalising manuals and documentation etc.

The actual main reasons.

8 minutes ago, captainsazzman said:

Go outside, enjoy the World Cup.

Yes!

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

1 hour ago, captainsazzman said:

You will hear more after P3D 4.3 is out (around the end of June 2018) for complicated reasons that involve but are not limited to Lockheed Martin's NDA, 747-8 beta testing, and preparing preview posts,  finalising manuals and documentation etc. The 747-8 WILL release on v4.3, the release is very close but don't hold your breath. Go outside, enjoy the World Cup. Have a great day! 

Thank you.
Have a nice World Cup season~

The actual main reasons.

Thank you PMDG.

Please try hard for 748.

Youngju Kim

Edited by redsonssi

4 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:
4 hours ago, captainsazzman said:

Go outside, enjoy the World Cup.

Yes!

Kyle? Are you from US or somewhere from Scandinavia? Otherwise I have to apologize in advance for the game on Saturday 😉

Regards, Timm
ng6sypel.png

18 minutes ago, xTiMm_ said:

Are you from US or somewhere from Scandinavia?

The States. Family is from Norway and Denmark, which is where the forum name comes from.

I really don't have a solid choice - I just like to watch the game. I only really care about winning when I'm out on the pitch.

• Like 3

Kyle Rodgers

On 6/21/2018 at 1:21 AM, xTiMm_ said:

Kyle? Are you from US or somewhere from Scandinavia? Otherwise I have to apologize in advance for the game on Saturday 😉

I'm Swedish, and I have to use a phrase that Americans use - it ain't over until the fat lady sings (on Saturday you can ask if she's fat enough 😂). Last competition Sweden turned 0-4 to 4-4 against Germany 😈

Edited by hasse29