Sign in to follow this  
redsonssi

pmdg748 News

Obviously this thing has a lot of issues and won’t be seen for a while. As RSR said at the expo it’s a year behind schedule. 

That being said I’m finally going to give in and go to xplane with their 8i. 

Michael chandler

53 minutes ago, JA806A said:

Obviously this thing has a lot of issues and won’t be seen for a while. As RSR said at the expo it’s a year behind schedule. 

That being said I’m finally going to give in and go to xplane with their 8i. 

Michael chandler

What are you saying ...

Edited by redsonssi

56 minutes ago, redsonssi said:

What are you saying ...

he  is  trying  to  get  the  x plane  v   other  sim  argument  again

Edited by pete_auau

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

4 hours ago, JA806A said:

go to xplane with their 8i. 

I think an appropriate expression from back in my "Mike" model TOW days in SE Asia (I was a beta tester)  - "Xin Loi".  🙂

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

2 hours ago, Bluestar said:

I think an appropriate expression from back in my "Mike" model TOW days in SE Asia (I was a beta tester)  - "Xin Loi".  🙂

Excuse you

michael chandler

What I am much more baffled over is the FSFX package for the 747. Its been overdue for very very long. I am beginning to think that they are purposely waiting its release until they have their hands on the 748l... But that's just a theory.

With all that is happening in the simming world, many of the larger producers have gone silent. Taxi2Gate for example used to churn out several great sceneries in a year, now its been over a year for just an update... Guess real world issues got a grip or so.

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

6 hours ago, windshearDK said:

What I am much more baffled over is the FSFX package for the 747. Its been overdue for very very long. I am beginning to think that they are purposely waiting its release until they have their hands on the 748l... But that's just a theory.

With all that is happening in the simming world, many of the larger producers have gone silent. Taxi2Gate for example used to churn out several great sceneries in a year, now its been over a year for just an update... Guess real world issues got a grip or so.

All companies can spit out several releases every year, but what quality do you think they will have? Those companies has a couple of development teams. If they all finish up a project more or less at the same time, you will feel that making quality products is done fast. But now all develop teams are busy, so now you start to realize how long time quality products takes to produce.

Probably they are waiting for the P3D V4.3 to be released in order to fix any aditional problems that may occur with the new version of P3D or they are working on other projects,and resources are allocated to those projects.But be patient lads.

“Trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit.” 
― Molière

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Stefanruss said:

Probably they are waiting for the P3D V4.3 to be released in order to fix any aditional problems that may occur with the new version of P3D or they are working on other projects,and resources are allocated to those projects.But be patient lads.

“Trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit.” 
― Molière

I think the impatience stems from the fact that Robert said it was going into beta a couple of weeks ago but given the silence (no reveal/update topic) and confirmation from some beta testers that it's not in beta I think we can assume there's been a holdup stopping it even getting into beta.

The lack of any PR from PMDG since the Expo is very odd though 🤔 one would have expected a bonanza topic with much more detail of GFO, plus the 748 news.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, squerble said:

I think the impatience stems from the fact that Robert said it was going into beta a couple of weeks ago but given the silence (no reveal/update topic) and confirmation from some beta testers that it's not in beta I think we can assume there's been a holdup stopping it even getting into beta.

The lack of any PR from PMDG since the Expo is very odd though 🤔 one would have expected a bonanza topic with much more detail of GFO, plus the 748 news.

+1

Michael A. Jones

signature-light.png

Maybe P3D v4.3 was the holdup. Wouldnt make sense to start testing just before the platform gets updated. With the release of v4.3 out of the way now, lets hope an update on the 747-8 is imminent.

• Upvote 1

sig1.png
sig2.png

1 hour ago, Kenzo said:

Maybe P3D v4.3 was the holdup. Wouldnt make sense to start testing just before the platform gets updated. With the release of v4.3 out of the way now, lets hope an update on the 747-8 is imminent.

I agree.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, hasse29 said:

All companies can spit out several releases every year, but what quality do you think they will have? Those companies has a couple of development teams. If they all finish up a project more or less at the same time, you will feel that making quality products is done fast. But now all develop teams are busy, so now you start to realize how long time quality products takes to produce.

I and many others thoroughly enjoy their sceneries...

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg