Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

TFDi PACX (Passenger and Crew Experience)

5 minutes ago, simbol said:

It reminds me of FSPassengers.. I was a big fan of this add-on but sadly the developer never made it to P3D 4.

S.

Somehow. Bu they said it will not be like it, as the economypart is completely missing.

Actually I was a fan also, but even if it would come now to P3D v4, I would not buy it. Only a few month left till P3Dv5 and then you are lost again

Georgian Virtual Airports (UGMS Mestia / UGGT Telavi / UGAM Ambrolauri)

interesting. Even voice interaction.   Hmmm what you would really like to say vs what you should say in a customer oriented way . 

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Sounds really interesting, plus it would be nice with a passenger addon that's wrapped in a UI from this century.

• Like 1

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

1 hour ago, officercrockey said:

Actually I was a fan also, but even if it would come now to P3D v4, I would not buy it. Only a few month left till P3Dv5 and then you are lost again

I still think there is a long way to go for V5 but you have a point, I wonder if this is the reason why Dan hasn't ported it to V4.. maybe he just gave up..

S.

One suggestion I have is that the word 'number' on 'Flight number' could be omitted. I think its sounds better "Welcome to Flight XXX" instead of "Welcome to Flight number XXX" . 

Edited by Daedalus

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

4 minutes ago, kowen said:

Many thanks for letting me now, this is great news! I am such a big fan of FSPassanger! I can't wait for Dan to finish it off.. I will be buying the P3D Version without any doubts.

Regards,
S.

6 hours ago, simbol said:

It reminds me of FSPassengers.. I was a big fan of this add-on but sadly the developer never made it to P3D 4.

S.

That developer is a total dbag and I rarely ever insult anyone in the community. 

Related to the TFDI product, I felt like the voice in the demo video didn't sound like a "pilot" and was waaaay too happy in these announcements, ha! I'm looking forward to it. 

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

It's interesting but what gives me pause is the amount of traffic I already have going through the simconnect pipeline. It already is the 405 freeway at rush hour. I cannot add more traffic to it. I saw the new REX weather engine is completely bypassing simconnect so that is encouraging as HiFi is still using it. 

Eric 

Looking at the video for this, I just hope they make the sounds more realistic but I suppose it’s far from release so hopefully they do it.

looking forward to FS passengers for V4 it’s nearly time YAY 

Paul Wain

This could be a very interesting product. For ages i wanted this sort of thing and while both FsPassengers and FsCaptain provide an cabin crew experience i either found them repeating the same phrases time and again or robotic in deliverly so i decided to make my own for my videos.

My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/c/Dkentflyer

3 hours ago, Drumcode said:

Related to the TFDI product, I felt like the voice in the demo video didn't sound like a "pilot" and was waaaay too happy in these announcements, ha! I'm looking forward to it. 

The voice in our demo is that of a flight attendant. :wink:

Brandon Filer

23 minutes ago, HughesMDflyer4 said:

The voice in our demo is that of a flight attendant. :wink:

Tsk, totally unrealistic 😛

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB