Sign in to follow this  
Radu T

A2A Cessna 172 Re-paint request

Hello, I recently bought the A2A Cessna 172, and would greatly appreciate it if someone would make a repaint for me. The aircraft is seen here (N400GE) : https://www.flickr.com/photos/massey_aero/15002482242

Its cockpit is not the standard A2A white background, but rather is the dark background and looks like this picture: http://www.airliners.net/aircraft-data/cessna-172-skyhawk-later-models/141 (the gauges don't need to be changed).

Thank you very much for your consideration! 

You might want to also try the A2A forum, Do a search in the 172 Trainer thread and there is a paint request thread. Had my aircraft done that i fly in the real world and it came out beautiful.

Good luck

Ed

Ed

ASRock 2390 Phantom Gaming 4S - Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6ghz - (4.6ghz turbo) liquid cooled -32GB DDR4-3000 mhz OC - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8GB - 480GB SSD - 970 EVO PLUS M.2 1TB

Pilot      C152 - C172SP - PA-28-181 Archer II - Piper PA-28 Cherokee -  AOPA# 09053717

https://www.pcflyers.org/

I have tried that method as well, but the last activity with someone actively repainting something was back in April, so I hope its only a matter of waiting and not that they have stopped doing repaints.

As with any A2A aircraft they get painted to within an inch of their lives, then something new comes up. I have to say that's a very nice example and wouldn't mind doing it myself. As for the interior, you're pushing the request boundaries a bit. Interiors require more work than you'd imagine.

A help towards getting a repaint done is to post a picture, such as the one you linked to. Don't go making the painter go foraging for pictures.(small tip)

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Thanks for the info, I did not want to come across as too demanding, I greatly admire and respect the work of re-painters as they create beautiful textures. I certainly would rather have the exterior textures than the inside and would be grateful for anyone willing to do them.

Thanks again for the future info and you have amazing re-paints on that MediaFire link! 

Well said Radu. I am in the process of painting N400GE. What is the logo on the tail fin?

From what I can tell, it appears to be the redskins logo, but I honestly don't care at all if it ends up in the final product as I do not follow football. 

Thank you very much for undertaking this repaint!

Gotta keep it real. Redskins eh?

EDIT: Yep, good call.

Real one:

400gereal.jpg

Mine:

400ge1.jpg

400ge2.jpg

400ge3.jpg

400geint.jpg

Interior by Urs Burkhardt available HERE

Available on my MediaFire now and AVSIM soon.

EDIT: Checking out the yellow...again! Mmm. The colour is good on PS, P3D and MCX but is paler in screenshots. Maybe P3D lighting effects. :unsure:

The interior is gorgeous! Especially how the light reflects off the inner surfaces and the tone of the colors. The yellow tail looks just like in the picture (I use FSX with no visual enhancements so maybe different lighting?) Thank you again Mr. Attwood and Urs Burkhardt! 

If anyone has downloaded it prior to 22:55 BST and has the wrong thumbnail (P3D users not affected) copy this picture and paste it in the folder. Check that it's called thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail.jpg