My new sky textures are" IMPRESSION "with PTA preset. Appreciate the sunsets, dawns, the color of the sky, the neutral color of the cabin, lighting and the general view of the landscape. Download from Dropbox or from the site.
Successful flights!

b2ea0c44493c.jpg

b16fd9a82d48.jpg

c412edcd75fc.jpg

72c5d04f8c9b.jpg

ac84916eefde.jpg

b41422663eb0.jpg

4ecd6e155149.jpg

7991fba0125b.jpg

767674adce57.jpg

5cd35d4011a5.jpg

1b853be6b915.jpg

a91c86b5dbf5.jpg

00c27780e8a0.jpg

e6aeff2c041a.jpg

3bd49087c21f.jpg

b9148f73c47d.jpg

59eec39bb3aa.jpg

39ffe032cb17.jpg

Edited by lodestar
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 2

Gennadiy

Nice round on the "flat land", good shots indeed.

perhaps add your text with a translation of Google in english when posting, shall easier for most readers 😉.

• Like 1

Otlichno! Shal u menya net P3D.

Privjet!

• Like 1

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Oh, sorry, I did not notice that the text was not saved in English. Now I can not edit it. It should be like this:
"My new sky textures are" IMPRESSION "with PTA preset. Appreciate the sunsets, dawns, the color of the sky, the neutral color of the cabin, lighting and the general view of the landscape. . Download from Dropbox or from the site.
Successful flights! "

Thank you, Marc! I already sent the report. I hope that the moderators will help with the correction of the text.

43 minutes ago, HaraldG said:

Otlichno! Shal u menya net P3D.

Privjet!

Spasibo! If you have a FSX, then you can use textures, and if FS9, write to me, I convert them to 24 bits and they will work in the "nine" too.

Edited by kiwi_biplane

Gennadiy

Very cool tones.
Is it possible to use the preset and effects with the textures of REX Sky Force?
Or are they designed to be used with your texture set?
Thank you

• Like 1

Thank you all for your comments and assessments!

10 hours ago, Diigg said:

..Is it possible to use the preset and effects with the textures of REX Sky Force?
Or are they designed to be used with your texture set?

Yes, the preset is made for use with specific textures, but you can use the sky texture setting with Sky Forsе clouds, but all the shades of the landscape will depend only on the textures, since my preset is absolutely neutral and does not contain earth, haze, sky, illumination of the cockpit and other objects, so if you use a preset with the textures of Sky Force, the scenes in the simulator will be painted as planned by the REX team. The difference can only be in the brightness and saturation of individual elements of the environment.

Edited by kiwi_biplane
  • Like 1

Gennadiy

A doubt. In the case of using the textures of Rex Skye Force, should I copy all the folders, as you say in the readme, or just apply the preset in PTA?

Thank you

3 hours ago, Diigg said:

A doubt. In the case of using the textures of Rex Skye Force, should I copy all the folders, as you say in the readme, or just apply the preset in PTA?

If you use the textures of the sky REX SF, the clouds REX SF and the glow of the sun REX SF, then you can simply apply the PTA preset and see the result.
If you want to see the work of the preset with my textures, then you will only need to use the textures from the FULLSET folder and the PTA preset. You do not need to install anything beyond this. If you don’t like the result, you can always return the texture of the REX sky.

Regards

Edited by kiwi_biplane
  • Like 1

Gennadiy

Ok. Thank you
It works very well with SF textures. I will also test with your textures, to compare.

• Like 1

I know it's not very important, but out of curiosity. What adjustments do you have in the simulator? The quality of your screenshots are impressive.

One Word: Fantastic.

Thanks for Sharing

• Like 1

Here are my menu settings. I do not have a very modern computer and I do not fly in large airports on large airliners, so your settings may differ.

Regards

Spoiler

54a0eb827300.jpg

7deb21c1ef23.jpg

7ba9addcc701.jpg

eeb9d263d219.jpg

Gennadiy