Sign in to follow this  
captain420

EFB coming for PMDG 737, 777, 747?

Did I hear this right? I don't remember where I heard or saw this, but is it true that there will be EFB coming to the PMDG planes? Like the one in QW 787.

Edited by captain420

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Presentation on Expo. And of course but I only think the actual 737 version will not receive it as the new might be in development.
Furthermore why wouldn't PMDG not roll out the EFB for the 777 as its the same build-in type than on the 747-8 😛

Regards, Timm
ng6sypel.png
V1 Simulations | SimAware

So it seems like I missed quite a bit on information. PMDG is going to be releasing a new 737? I assume its going to be the MAX? And I'm right about an EFB coming with the 777 and 7478 models? Any pictures or videos of this? I would love to find more info on it.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

I hope to see an update for the 777, with features like camera movements as you have in the 747 :-)

I tried the 747 on a friend pc, and I fall in love with it: I think it will be my next important purchase. Even if the 777 is a heavy plane, the immersion and sensation you feel with the Queen of the Sky is another thing :-)

Regards, Max

Massimo Solimbergo | MY PC =  MoBo: Asus ROG Strix Z390-H CPU: Intel I7-9700K + Noctua NH-D15 RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2400Mhz CL15 GPU: GTX1080 SSD: Samsung 970EVO+ 1TB + 970PRO 512 GB + 840 PRO 512GB OS: Win11 Pro 64 Monitor: Samsung SJ55W PERIF: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog + TPR SIM:  MSFS + P3D v5.3  WX: ASP4+ASCA+TOGA EnvText+REX EF Planes: FSLabs A320 | PMDG 777-737-747 Sceneries: ORBX | FlightBeam | FSDreamteam | Simwings | Aerosoft | FlyTampa | 29Palms | UK2000 Utilities: Navigraph FMS+Charts Subscription  VA: UKvirtual (www.ukvirtual.co.uk) Online Flying Network: VATSIM with VPilot

57 minutes ago, captain420 said:

Any pictures or videos of this? I would love to find more info on it.

It's all in the pinned topics on top of this forum😉

20 hours ago, captain420 said:

So it seems like I missed quite a bit on information. PMDG is going to be releasing a new 737? I assume its going to be the MAX? And I'm right about an EFB coming with the 777 and 7478 models? Any pictures or videos of this? I would love to find more info on it.

Yep,NG3 is coming but in several years after the official announcement, as I recall 747-8 was anounnced in October of 2015.It took over three years to develop a new product.New fames like 748 and 737-MAX take longer time to develop due to data availability but knowing PMDG the prodcut will look awesome and importantly it will be as close to a real thing as possible.EFB will come to 748(not 744 cause it dosent have one),NG3,and 777.

On 6/23/2018 at 9:57 AM, Stefanruss said:

not 744 cause it dosent have one),

Although I would love an attached EFB like many airlines use... maybe we‘re going to be lucky enough... 

New version of Aivlasoft EFB is being released July 1, with most likely a free 30 day demo. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310