Sign in to follow this  
Traveler

Scenario Load and Option Display don't show Prepar3D v4 Files

Hi 

When I want to load a scenario, P3dV4 dont show files that I saved in Prepar3D v4 Files directory it show only files from  ..\Prepar3D v4\Scenarios.

Someone had this issuse ?

Thanks in advance 

Pierre

i7-8700K 3.70 GHz, GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, Samsung SSD 840 840 EVO 1TB,  RAM 16 GB, Triple Monitors : 2 LG and Planar touch screen PCT 2265 as main monitor,  Windows 10 up to date 🙂

Sorry I found the solution. Probably Windows update changed my setup recently all my applications could have access to my user account folders.

I found the solution here :

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-files/file-not-found-check-the-file-name-and-try-again/0734e837-b9f7-485e-93c5-5592f804b4c8

Maybe this could help someones.

I can fly my QualityWings 787 and Flight1 B200 for p3dv4 now !!!

Reagrds

Pierre

i7-8700K 3.70 GHz, GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, Samsung SSD 840 840 EVO 1TB,  RAM 16 GB, Triple Monitors : 2 LG and Planar touch screen PCT 2265 as main monitor,  Windows 10 up to date 🙂