Sign in to follow this  
Sirxamoc

A320 JAR Design

I purchased this over the weekend and loved it right up until I had to land it.  My first landing rate was 700FPM and the lowest I have been able to achieve is 400 and that is rare. I have read others have had similar issues due to the autopilot once disconnected just before landing, it is like trying to land a drunk plane. Does anyone know of a mod or tweak that can calm this plane down once you disconnect the AP, and unlike the other versions I have flown, once you touch the controls the autopilot says "I'm out!" Oscillations are not realistic!

I guess you are a experienced XP user already, i hear a lot of that from users that come from P3D or FSX 😁 The Jar version is a little wild on landing, its true, you need some trainee on it...

Some questions...how was the weather on those landings? Did you try a auto land to see the plane behavior? how are your joystick calibration settings? And last...why didnt you bought the Flight Factor? Way more expensive but way way more plane!

Dont believe theres any mod to change the plane behavior!!

Edited by dmarques69

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

Weather so far has been clear blue and 22.

Yes did try a autoland and it is OK, but you will get a 500 FPM or better rate.

As for not buying the FF A320, looked at some you tube reviews and no one really commented on the landings, it was not until I was checking things out specifically on that topic, that I was seeing others were having a problem too.

None of the FSX or P3D versions has the flight instability of this, also you cannot make it go into Direct Law like you can with FSX or P3D versions.

22 cross wind? if thats the case, perfectly normal, wind in XP you really feel it...

1 hour ago, Sirxamoc said:

None of the FSX or P3D versions has the flight instability of this

im sure of that 😎

1 hour ago, Sirxamoc said:

also you cannot make it go into Direct Law like you can with FSX or P3D versions.

On the JAR no, on the FF yes!

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync