Sign in to follow this  
captain420

Which version of KSEA/KJFK/KMIA is better?

Between the following, which one is better:

Taxi2Gate KSEA vs Dzrewiecki Design KSEA

LatinVFR Miami vs Dzrewiecki Deisgn Miami

FSDT KJFK vs Dzrewiecki Design KJFK

I can't decide on which one to get between those.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

If you have GSX installed I'd say get the FSDT KJFK as you will get those added extras that FSDT airports provide, can't remember off the top of my head but they are listed on the website.

There are pros and cons with all of them. Just pick one and you would be a happy simmer.

• Like 1

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the Dzrewiecki KMIA the city and not the airport since in its blurb it states it's compatible with LatinVFR Miami?

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I thought Dzrewiecki Miami also includes the airport?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Recently I bought the Dzrewiecki Design Seattle Airports and City. I like to do delivery flights, so having the two Boeing factories in this package was a big plus for me. I must say, picking up my new QW 787 at Paine Field was really something. The airfield is packed with aircraft in various stages of construction - even the interiors of the big factory hall are modelled. I am really looking forward to picking up a 737 at King County International next.

The city also seems to be of high quality. Not having enough time on my hands I travelled to KSEA in my mind. Once there I fired up the sim and boarded a Carenado Turbo Commander as a passenger, to be flown to Paine Field by AI (so I was able to look out of the nice passenger cabin all the time). During this short flight I had ample time to study the scenery, and it looked beautiful. Approach and landing in Paine Field was a sight to behold, with all that colorful big iron parked outside. Upon leaving the Commander, I took a tour of the airfiled in my invisible camera pod, taking in the sights. My new 787 was already waiting for me at the delivery gate 117, so once I was done sight seeing, I boarded it and flew it to Munich, with a short stop-over at Niagara Falls (Aerosoft). A very nice trip to be remembered.

Best regards

Edited by Lorby_SI
  • Like 2

LORBY-SI

From videos and images I've seen online. Dzrewiecki Design Seattle Package looks much nicer than Taxi2Gate KSEA.

9 minutes ago, captain420 said:

I thought Dzrewiecki Miami also includes the airport?

I don't think it does as it's advertised as Miami City 2012. Decide yourself...

http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/prodMIA2012.htm

In the compatibility section it states:-

Compatibility:

Miami City 2012 is compatible with Ultimate Terrain USA and LatinVFR's KMIA Miami International Airport.

So it's unlikely to feature a full version of KMIA. I suspect it's just photo-realistic maps.

Edited by Ray Proudfoot

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I needed a JFK scenery  last month , researching at the time the general consensus was the DD version was the best and also most up to date.

I went with the DD package and am quite happy with it.

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

Hi

You can always try FSDT KJFK demo then decide.

Dzrewiecki Design KSEA has just been updated

And there is always the minority opinion:  I tried the DD KJFK for one week and removed all DD from my computer.  FSDT KJFK is much older but the quality is much higher, in my opinion.  However, I would debate than anyone's KMIA is any better than LatinVFR.  This is one of their best products.

• Like 1

Dan Downs KCRP

I agree with "Lorby". The Seattle City and Airports is outstanding. I use WMA and have Aircraft that have to be delivered parked @Paine Field. Lots of fun.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I have both the dd jfk and fsdt. I like the dd version better as the fsdt seems really outdated to me with textures. 

Orman

3 hours ago, captain420 said:

From videos and images I've seen online. Dzrewiecki Design Seattle Package looks much nicer than Taxi2Gate KSEA.

It is on sale too

• Upvote 1

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.