Sign in to follow this  
GooseAvation

Major Stuttering/Lag

On 6/22/2018 at 6:22 PM, GooseAvation said:

Note: Panning with the default sim pan tool (holding space) works fine and is nice and smooth.  

Hi guys;

I'm encountering the same problem. When I click on the side views (head for left and right, for example), I have the stutters. I can't see a drop in FPS, for me they are the same. If I close ChasePlane, and use space+mouse, the movement is smooth.

Then, when I restart ChasePlane, everything is working again, no stutters. I'm using beta version and ChasePlane starts with P3D (v4.2).

I continue to search if I have suddenly done some wrong setup in the scenarios or something similar. What I notice, is that in cockpits with larger glazed area (F22 for example) this happens more than in airplanes with more "closed" cockpit (PMDG for example).

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

On 6/25/2018 at 5:06 AM, Cristiano Mueller said:

Hi guys;

I'm encountering the same problem. When I click on the side views (head for left and right, for example), I have the stutters. I can't see a drop in FPS, for me they are the same. If I close ChasePlane, and use space+mouse, the movement is smooth.

Then, when I restart ChasePlane, everything is working again, no stutters. I'm using beta version and ChasePlane starts with P3D (v4.2).

I continue to search if I have suddenly done some wrong setup in the scenarios or something similar. What I notice, is that in cockpits with larger glazed area (F22 for example) this happens more than in airplanes with more "closed" cockpit (PMDG for example).

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

My lag is back, except it's only when switching views.  Panning with Chaseplane (clicking mouse scroll and panning) and the default is all smooth. Sim isn't dropping frames, steady 30-37 fps. 

On 6/26/2018 at 7:03 PM, GooseAvation said:

My lag is back, except it's only when switching views.  Panning with Chaseplane (clicking mouse scroll and panning) and the default is all smooth. Sim isn't dropping frames, steady 30-37 fps. 

Hi GooseAviation and guys;

I found the cause of my problem. I had the "affinitymask" line in p3d.cfg. Don't ask me why it was there, but it was there. When I removed it, everything was back to normal again.

I did this in v4.2. The 4.3 version was released days before I went on a trip, and as I only came back days ago, I have not tested it yet in the new version. As soon as I do, I post the result here.

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller