Sign in to follow this  
Guest dpc

Cessna 185

Guest Rassie

Does anyone know of a good payware / freeware Cessna 185? I wish Carenado would have done this one. Taildrag, then brag!!

I can't vouch for these as I don't have them...but...here are a couple:http://www.fsimcafe.com/Downloads/ShowDown...x?ProductID=300http://files.fsnordic.net/Flight_Simulator...neral_Aviation/As far as taildraggers though, you might try the Maule on the second link (FS Nordic).And my favorite payware taildragger GA aircraft is the RealAir Scout package. Excellent.

Guest Dakota

I have the one from abacus. Nothing fancy, but a real decent plane. I enjoy flying it and you can try it free for a week.

Guest dpc

A sorely missing aircraft from the top GA developers, IMHODave

Guest Rassie

I also have the one from Abacus, but I'm not quite happy with the parameters of the aircraft. It is realy "basic"I have flown quite a lot with the 185's of the South African Air Force and the handling of the Abacus aircraft is just not the same. Maybe it is another model or something.The SAAF use the models A to E and they are realy nice aircraft

Guest Bill Hinton

In the Avsim Library; file name is "cessna_185_skywagon.zip" under MSFS 2004 Original Aircraft category.

>In the Avsim Library; file name is "cessna_185_skywagon.zip">under MSFS 2004 Original Aircraft category.According to the readme, it has no textures or animations, what is the point if true? It also is an EXE file which makes even less sense, LOL.I agree, would love to see carenado do one.Regards, MichaelKDFWhttp://www.calvirair.com/mcpics/tfbeta.jpg

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest Jim

>>I agree, the 185 is a prime target for Carenado. It would>complement the 206.Several months ago I sent Carenado some very nice 3-view drawings of the C185, sort of a hint, hint. Jim