Sign in to follow this  
Poppet

Prepar3D v4.3 has been released

Reality XP GTN 750, 650, GNS 430,530 works.🙂 Tested using the A2A C172.

• Upvote 1

So exciting. HiFi has open beta update available ASP4 on their site but I'll wait for the official release. 

I7-8086K Delid OC Synced all cores 5.2  Corsair Hydro Series, H115i PRO ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero (Wi-Fi AC)  EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 SLI CORSAIR HXi Series HX1200i 1200W G.SKILL TridentZ Series 64GB DDR4 3200 Windows 10 Pro 64

PMDG 737NGX

Good to know, always good news. Does anyone know if LM worked to improve performance in VR with this build?. 

And, to update, why to rush?. Unless you don't have any add-ons installed, you should wait for the compatibility with: ASP4, Rex SkyForce, FSUIPC, ORBX's modules, REX4 TD+SC, Flight1 GTN's, PTA, Envtex, and hopefully it won't affect any complex aircraft (Maddog X, PMDG's, QW 787, Majestic Q400, and so on).

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

PTA is all I'm waiting for now that HiFi has their update available and fsuipc works already. 

Eric 

5 hours ago, roarkr said:

C130 images

43008319181_5c9d7c7ebc_b.jpg

28139786017_9a5c86de66_b.jpg

Did anyone notice the upside down graphic on the wing tanks of this plane? It looks as if those textures shouldn't even be on those tanks. There is one other C-130 that has upside down graphics on the wing tanks that looks like they don't belong there.

1 hour ago, edpatino said:

Good to know, always good news. Does anyone know if LM worked to improve performance in VR with this build?. 

And, to update, why to rush?. Unless you don't have any add-ons installed, you should wait for the compatibility with: ASP4, Rex SkyForce, FSUIPC, ORBX's modules, REX4 TD+SC, Flight1 GTN's, PTA, Envtex, and hopefully it won't affect any complex aircraft (Maddog X, PMDG's, QW 787, Majestic Q400, and so on).

Cheers, Ed

if you read the p3dv43 change list on the very first post, you'll know if vr performance was improved or not.

as for why the rush to update, thanks for the advice but updated anyway.  

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

are the following working in 4.3

1.pmdg 747, 777

2.qw 787

3. envtext 

Many thanks 

14ppkc-6.png

3 hours ago, Manny said:

I am on 4.0 The greatest P3D upgrade ever!

Skipped .1 update

Skipped .2 update

Skipping .3 update.

Not into VC. I fall horribly sick in VC. Keeping my stable P3D 4.0 and no addon that is only compatible wtih 4.0+  has tempted me  so far.

🙂

🙂

Well, I just took the plunge and went straight from V4.0. to V4.3.

Uninstalled the V4.0. client and installed the V4.3. client.

Started up P3D and everything works, except for the Flight1 GTN / G600.

Edit: Orbx Objectflow2 is not working either..

RXP GNS is fine.

As best I can tell, the sim is smoother than ever and in my few flights thus far, I have not encountered any problems.. :cool:

Edited by Bert Pieke
  • Upvote 1

Bert

I had to uninstall the VRS Superbug F-18. A popup box the first run of an updated (not full install) , P4.3 client and content stated incompatibility.

System:   AMD FX-9370 4.4GHz, 16G RAM, Asus Crosshair V Formula Z, MSI 1080ti STRIXI, Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit, Coolermaster Cosmos case, 1200W PSU, 1-256G Intel SSD, 4-512G Samsung 840 Pro SSDs, 1-1Tb Samsung 840 Pro SS, 6Tb+ external USB disk space, Prepar3D V4.3, All MegaSceneryEarth, REX OD, All ORBX

wondering if anyone has carenado AC working ok on 4.3 since i have both the TBM850 and Phenom 300 ????????????????????????

Image removed as image is no longer available.

2 minutes ago, Skywolf said:

Holy crap this 4.3 is smooooth

Really? What addons are you using? 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

8 minutes ago, rtodepart said:

wondering if anyone has carenado AC working ok on 4.3 since i have both the TBM850 and Phenom 300 ????????????????????????

They work.

Just now, Bills511 said:

They work.

thanks im downloading now ....

Image removed as image is no longer available.

5 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

Really? What addons are you using? 

Will post results by tomorrow.  Doing final testing for the night. Sometimes the results are great, and sometimes so-so.    

• Upvote 1

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)