Sign in to follow this  
Poppet

Prepar3D v4.3 has been released

2 minutes ago, biloo said:

Is it a seperate purchase ?

I already have 2.61.

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

3 minutes ago, biloo said:

Is it a seperate purchase ?

I already have 2.61.

If you already have the version which supports Prepar3D V4, then I would assume, that it would be a free upgrade.

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

free upgrade.  just need to download it from simtweaks mainpage

4 minutes ago, Flic1 said:

Thank you. Got my copy.

Edited by biloo

Bilal Asif Khan

Got it.

If my All Months presets set will work with v4.3 I will put it in my thread at the PTA forum.

Only FSPS Dynamic to go now...

Update : 

My All Months preset set v13 is working great in v4.3 ( left monitor is a 40"... Middle and right are 32" )

imageproxy.php?img=&key=0587409d14492971Dusk_AURP.jpg

Edited by GSalden
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Reinstalling the OS made sense in the old days with magnetic drives but not so much anymore with ssd's and windows 10.

Cheers
bs

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

For those doing the full removal of client, content, scenery then running each module and with orbx ftx global.. did you have to reinstall ftx global or just re-run ftx central and let it sit and wait and ftxg textures were put back?

MSI z690-a Unify; 1000 watt evga SuperNova Platinum; 12900kf at 1.255 adaptive LLC6, auto avx, auto Pcore, E-4.0ghz, Ring-4.1ghz, PL 241watt (Cine96c, games 83c case side On); DDR5 Gskill F5-6400J3239G16GA2-TZ5RS  at 6400mhz autovolt, Kraken x73 360mm; Thermaltake v51 Case; Gigabyte 4090 OC;  VR-Varjo Aero;  AstronomicallySpeaking:

Howdy:

Just to be ultra sure, I only need to up date client & contents correct.  No need to do scenery? 

If I do reinstall scenery?  What happens?  Do I have to reinstall all my add ons?

Thanks!

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

23 minutes ago, Dreamflight767 said:

I only need to up date client & contents correct.

Client is required, content only if you actually want the content (which mainly is the new plane). If you don't care about that plane, you might as well skip the content. Scenery offers only very few new things and is hardly worth the trouble. Just read the release notes and see if content and scenery offer something you want or not.

10 hours ago, theskyisthelimit said:

For those doing the full removal of client, content, scenery then running each module and with orbx ftx global.. did you have to reinstall ftx global or just re-run ftx central and let it sit and wait and ftxg textures were put back?

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/522254-ftx-orbx-scenery-prepar3d-updating-reinstalling-troubleshooting/

Cheers,

Massimo Burti

Intel Core i9-13900K ¦ 64GB DDR4-3200 - 2x 32GB - Kingston Fury Beast - black ¦ 2x 2TB - m.2 NVMe Gen4 - Samsung 980 Pro ¦ Asus ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WiFi D4  ¦ Asus TUF RTX 3080 Gaming OC LHR - 12GB ¦ 1000W - 80+ Platinum - Seasonic Prime PX

12 hours ago, theskyisthelimit said:

I have a variety of ORBX plus some Flytampa, Aerosoft and JustSim sceneries. After deleting the 4.2 client, content, scenery followed by install of 4.3 nothing was affected. I just re-ran FTX-Central to get its new version automatically installed.

Michael

Edited by michaelth

Michael Thesen

MSFS, HP Reverb G2, Gigabyte B760 32Gb, Samsung 970 EVO, Geforce RTX 4070-TI, Win11, i7-14700KF, Thrustmaster T16000M, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

16 hours ago, odourboy said:

Which lights?

The Dome light for example is on and I can turn the knob, so it switches off, but after half a second it switches itself on again, but the knob is still in "off" position.

Otherwise: Really good performance now with Dynmic Lights. I like the update so far! Had to uninstall FSLabs A320, otherwise I got an error while starting P3D and did not see any window, just heard the RAAs screaming "On runway 18... Flaps! Flaps!" 😄

56 minutes ago, michaelth said:

I have a variety of ORBX plus some Flytampa, Aerosoft and JustSim sceneries. After deleting the 4.2 client, content, scenery followed by install of 4.3 nothing was affected. I just re-ran FTX-Central to get its new version automatically installed. 

Michael

I had to re-run the ORBX migration tool to get back my ORBX landscapes, but after this everything went fine.

Does anybody notice some shadow issues? After upgrading to 4.3 it seems to be a stronger flickering and crasser shadows while sparser shadow settings....

57 minutes ago, swiesma said:

The Dome light for example is on and I can turn the knob, so it switches off, but after half a second it switches itself on again, but the knob is still in "off" position.

Otherwise: Really good performance now with Dynmic Lights. I like the update so far! Had to uninstall FSLabs A320, otherwise I got an error while starting P3D and did not see any window, just heard the RAAs screaming "On runway 18... Flaps! Flaps!" 😄

Check the overhead to see if the “STORM” light is switched on. Turn it off if it is.

Jose A.

Core Components: AMD Ryzen7 7700X - G.Skill FlareX 32 GB DDR5 6000 CL36 (XMP)  - Gigabyte B650M Aorus Elite AX  - Asus ROG Strix RTX3060 12gb

Storage: WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB - AData sx8200 Pro NVMe 1TB - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB

WIN10 - P3D v.5.3 HF2 - XPLANE 11 - MSFS

Hi All!

dear user of EZCA.

Version 2.7.0.10

This version is adapted for Prepar3D V4.3 and passed a short beta test that will  still remain in the "BETA" stage for about 1 week.

In this version, full compatibility with the new simulator, but we leave a certain percentage of the probability for bugs and issues. You can  leave your feedback about the work of this assembly in a new thread:

I also want to note that in this version we completely changed the protector and the protection mechanism. How will the EZCA working  in protection cause we can not tell because of security.
Either way, legitimate users will not have any problems with EZCA behavior in this assembly.
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020