Sign in to follow this  
Poppet

Prepar3D v4.3 has been released

4 hours ago, Bardia said:

Then why no mention of it in the 4.2 release notes either? Yeah might be the case that I’ve failed to notice this till now. 

No, I think you're on to something here.

My disk read and/or write activity in the vc cockpit (pmdg 747)  is a small fraction of it was with V.2. And, I do think it has something to do with the shaders.

With MY setup and V2 ....<g>;  I felt it was necessary to delete the shader file after 3 or 4 flights to ensure I got a smooth rotation on take-offs and flares when landing at certain airports during certain times of the day. So far with V3 I've had nothing but smooth approaches and rotations on take offs ..and have yet to feel it necessary to rebuild the shader cache file.

1 hour ago, Christopher Low said:

No, I do not use GSX (or any other pushback/ramp enhancement software). I just use the classy default pushback :biggrin:

Oh well the Gatwick pause has be around for years and years 

14ppkc-6.png

10 minutes ago, tooting said:

Oh well the Gatwick pause has be around for years and years 

I used to have a pause when flying into Gatwick. Once I disabled SODE for it then it stopped the pause!

P3D & X-Plane 11 - Videos and streaming @ V Special 1

FFTF still not updated yet.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

14 hours ago, netshadoe said:

You can do it whenever you want Steve!

Thank you sir Devin.

It works well, although I would certainly use a dedicated LM C-130 flight manual to figure out the cockpit layout.

Kind regards,

Stephen :smile:

23 minutes ago, rjfry said:

its uppdated 

29 minutes ago, westman said:

its uppdated 

So it is...their website now shows FFTF for P3Dv4, v1.3 released 6/28/18.  Not sure it has flowed through to Simmarket yet, though.

Regards

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

50 minutes ago, rjfry said:

Yes it is. Version 1.3 has been released.

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

54 minutes ago, rjfry said:

I haven't tried yet but there is an update option on my start menu in the FFTF folder.  That should work.

5800x3d Asus 4090 ROG Strix OC 2TB SSD 32GB Ram

On 6/26/2018 at 9:04 AM, georgio1952 said:

You know if the problem DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED was fixed with the new driver " 398.36 "?? I know the problem was create by NVidia Inspector and Frame Rate Limiter...

Apparently not unfortunately, just ran into it this morning.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

51 minutes ago, SpiritFlyer said:

Thank you sir Devin.

It works well, although I would certainly use a dedicated LM C-130 flight manual to figure out the cockpit layout.

Kind regards,

Stephen :smile:

You're quite welcome Stephen!  I have yet to try the C-130 out.  I've only tried a quick and dirty flight since updating...this little thing called "working for a living" keeps interrupting more important leisure activities I'd rather be doing!  lol!

We have a long weekend starting tonight for the Canada Day holiday, and it's supposed to hit 36*C or more over the next week or so, so I plan on spending a bit of time in the AC during the heat of the day over the course of the weekend...I'll try to get the C130 in the air myself.  Though, I will have to temper my flight time with cold brewskies and a few jumps in the pool to annoy (embarrass) the kids, of course.  :)

• Like 2

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

15 minutes ago, CaptKornDog said:

no surprise there

Edited by tooting

14ppkc-6.png

39 minutes ago, westman said:

its uppdated 

Great been waiting for this will download. 

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

2 hours ago, CaptKornDog said:

I think I solved the problem...I did a 4 hrs flight test and I did not have a problem with NVidia new update 398.36 and NVidia Inspector limiter.. I will try to make more hours and more flights to be sure...

Edited by georgio1952

this really is the best update LM has ever brought to P3D. Never seen the sim so smooth after FSX and Steves DX10 fixer. Amazing Job Lockheed Martin !!

• Like 1

Carsten U