Sign in to follow this  
Poppet

Prepar3D v4.3 has been released

Prepar3D v4.3 has been released     Prepar3D v4.3  (4.3.29.25520)

Here is the official announcement Including the Change-Log  https://www.prepar3d.com/latest-news/

Please see the link below for a step by step guide to update Prepar3D using the update component Installers 

You can also follow this link for a video tutorial on this process  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6

Nice, now we just need the changelog.

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

The Prepar3D News has not been updated yet,    I will post the Change-Log shortly 

Downloading now.

Roar Kristensen    www.flightsim4fun.com

P3Dv4 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BAv4 for immersive PMDG B737/777/747 flying

XPLANE 11 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BA_XP for immersive  B737 flying

rmMShli.jpg?1 WylQl0J.jpg?3

Change log is up now at the link above 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Skywolf said:

Thank you.  I can start installing all my addons that I have been waiting for months to reinstall

Lol!  You'll have to wait until all your addons have been updated to 4.3!!  Shouldn't take too long in most cases.

Edited by netshadoe
Spelling oopsy

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

There seems to some performance improvement according to this.

https://www.prepar3d.com/latest-news/

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

“Fixed issue that caused keypresses to be processed on SimConnect menu windows when opened.”

That’ll do. The rest is a bonus. 😉

This is a really nice addition 

Added Scenery Library and Add-ons to the Startup Screen.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Poppet said:

This is a really nice addition 

Added Scenery Library and Add-ons to the Startup Screen.

Agree 150% :gaul:

Thank you and Regards,

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Your choice...I chose only client !

Regards,

Edited by DrumsArt

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|