Sign in to follow this  
Poppet

Prepar3D v4.3 has been released

I have RXP. Downloading 4.3 now. Will report if RXP GNS & GTN works.

Dam! I have to wait a few days for ASP4, GTN 750, & PTA to be updated. The good thing is that devs normally update within a few days. Fingers crossed.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I know you can update client with no issues but is it content or scenery that causes you to lose what is installed inside the main P3D folder? 

Eric 

So the race is on to see who will be the first to post to complain about an issue or how things didn't get fixed....yay!

Downloading my copy now...

P3D v4, REX SF3D, AS16, ENVTex, PTA 2.60, FSDT KDFW, KLAS, KLAX, KORD, KJFK, KSFD, KIAH, KMEM, KCLT FlightBeam KDEN, KIAD, KPHX, KSFO, KMSP

ASUS Z97 Pro + Wifi, Intel i7 4990k 4.0GHz, EVGA NVidia 970 4GB DDR5, Corsair 16GB DDR3 2400, Samsung SSD 850 250GB, 2x Acer 32" Monitor

OMG - what have I done here.

I stupidly said YES to deactivate (itchy mouse button finger), realized what I had done.  And then couldn't uninstall anymore.

So I tried to install the update, then uninstall.  The reinstall to see if it worked:

Now I get this error:

Hacklib:: initContactPointsOffsets() - Unsupported Prepar3d version.

Tried another uninstall and then reinstall - same thing.  Okay, I'm a total word not allowed - completely my fault.

But what the heck do I do to fix this?

Any ideas are welcome...

- Daniel

4 minutes ago, Daniel Baker said:

I stupidly said YES to deactivate (itchy mouse button finger), realized what I had done.  And then couldn't uninstall anymore.

So I tried to install the update, then uninstall.  The reinstall to see if it worked:

Now I get this error:

Tried another uninstall and then reinstall - same thing.  Okay, I'm a total word not allowed - completely my fault.

Any ideas are welcome...

- Daniel

Uninstall FSLabs. Then it will work.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rlashier said:

Are the A2A aircraft compatible?

Tested only the A2A Comanche and it seems to be working fine.

Mauricio Brentano

I am on 4.0 The greatest P3D upgrade ever!

Skipped .1 update

Skipped .2 update

Skipping .3 update.

Not into VC. I fall horribly sick in VC. Keeping my stable P3D 4.0 and no addon that is only compatible wtih 4.0+  has tempted me  so far.

:)

:)

Edited by Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

31 minutes ago, autopilot10 said:

Uninstall FSLabs. Then it will work.

That's it - whew, thanks so much!  Seems to work now...

- Daniel

1 hour ago, DJJose said:

Thanks for the info. I'm looking forward to a new and improved p3d.

Take his post with a grain of salt. He says the same effusive stuff every time something gets released.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

I just updated to v4.3 everything went smooth. This is the first time I updated just the P3D content, client, and scenery. The other times I updated I did a complete uninstall and reinstall. The new C-130's are cool. Does anyone else have the problem with the planes picking up speed without touching the throttles?

1 hour ago, Daniel Baker said:

Now I get this error:

Any ideas are welcome...

- Daniel

don't need to uninstall fsl, just go to \Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\FSLabs and rename 'add-on.xml' to something like 'xadd-on.xml' and it will prevent fsl stuff from loading and allows p3dv43 to run.

• Like 1

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

4 minutes ago, kdfw__ said:

don't need to uninstall fsl, just go to \Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\FSLabs and rename 'add-on.xml' to something like 'xadd-on.xml' and it will prevent fsl stuff from loading and allows p3dv43 to run

According to the dev at FSL, which I just read, they hope to release updated A320 next 24 hours all going well. So it may as well be uninstalled, as it will require the updated version to work in 4.3

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.