Sign in to follow this  
Arklight1

GE Pro + FE + AS6?

Hello all, I am currently downloading GE Pro so I can make my pruchase, but I have a question...I see some people saying that using all 3 above in concert together provides some great visuals. My question is how can you use ONLY the cloulds from FE? Do I have to find all the clouds and manually install them, or is there an option within FE that I haven't seen that will allow me to ONLY install the clouds?I'd like to use GE Pro for the terrain and sky, FE for the clouds and water, and AS6 for everything else. Is this type of setup possible, and if so, how?Thanks!

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Run FE as you see fitthen run GE and overwrite whatever you want. the stuff not changed should be what you set in FEi personally only use GE for the ground.

Guest Mesa

Run FE first for the clouds and water, then run GE Pro for the ground and sky. GE Pro doesn't touch the clouds or water textures at all.

...and to complement what is said in the previous posts, you have to be sure that ASV6 graphics auto-submit is disabled, if you want to keep FE clouds and GEPro sky. Otherwise they are overwritten by ASV6 Graphics.Alain

They now have a tutorial which should help, did for me!!!!!!!! B42L8

Does anyone else get slow load time with these three installed? My system (old AMD3000+) takes forever to load. Might just be my systemDave

Thx for the suggestions/help everybody.Dave, my load times don't seem to be any longer with all three installed.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Dave,You probably need to defrag your disk. All this texture writing and overwriting can create a lot of fragmentation.Try o&o defrag... use the complete (name) method... takes a while, but worth it.Pauledited for spelling - twice!!