Sign in to follow this  
vegasjon

Prepar3d V4.3 has been released

16 minutes ago, diajohn said:

I am reinstalling P3D but the 737ngx installer does not find a valid P3D installation and will not install.

Then your registry is messed up somehow. That isn't a PMDG thing, nor is it a 4.2 to 4.3 issue. We're only looking for the v4 (4.x - 4.whatever...and v3 for that matter) entry in the registry. Have you used any registry cleaners or other tools that alter the registry?

Kyle Rodgers

Gave a quick test and all PMDG jets seem to be operational. This update is really great for VR users! Lots of optmizations and some handy new features! 🙂

• Like 1

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

45 minutes ago, GCBraun said:

Gave a quick test and all PMDG jets seem to be operational. This update is really great for VR users! Lots of optmizations and some handy new features! 🙂

Is the PMDG 747 VR ready with all functions??

9 hours ago, Budbud said:

Another developer has already confirmed that their product is not compatible as is with P3d 4.3 and requires an update.

Romain, witch developer and what product is it?

8 minutes ago, Headley said:

Romain, witch developer and what product is it?

FSL A320

27 minutes ago, Aviator75 said:

Is the PMDG 747 VR ready with all functions??

It used to be in 4.2. Now I found a possible issue that is happening ONLY to PMDG planes in VR.

Currently being discussed here: https://prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6312&t=129961&p=181717#p181717

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

I still technically is, honestly...

A 2D panel is being picked up by their new (in4.3) 2D panel display function:

Kyle Rodgers

2 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

Then your registry is messed up somehow. That isn't a PMDG thing, nor is it a 4.2 to 4.3 issue. We're only looking for the v4 (4.x - 4.whatever...and v3 for that matter) entry in the registry. Have you used any registry cleaners or other tools that alter the registry?

Problem solved with activation

19 hours ago, B777ER said:

Is the loading 747 from the scenario screen CTD bug some of us got when we updated to 4.2 fixed? I believe pmdg said LM would have to fix it cause they couldn't. 

Interested too any news?

20 hours ago, B777ER said:

Is the loading 747 from the scenario screen CTD bug some of us got when we updated to 4.2 fixed? I believe pmdg said LM would have to fix it cause they couldn't. 

This appears to be fixed in 4.3.  I was able to load the 747 directly from the scenario screen with 4.3 last night without the CTD.  With 4.2, I used to have to do the workaround of loading a default plane first, then switching to the 747.

I think 4.3 is looking to be a really nice update, once the few broken add-ons (from other developers) get fixed.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, cparrott73 said:

I think 4.3 is looking to be a really nice update, once the few broken add-ons (from other developers) get fixed.

Dear Chris,

Can you please let me how is the DL performance improved ? thanks so much.

-S.

2 minutes ago, Samany69 said:

Dear Chris,

Can you please let me how is the DL performance improved ? thanks so much.

-S.

Hi Samany,

I did not have a lot of time to fly last night, as I was busy spot-checking all my add-ons for compatibility with 4.3, one by one.  But I have heard that the dynamic lighting is really improved with 4.3, and initial impressions seem to bear that out.  I'll let you know more as time permits.

+chris

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cparrott73 said:

I'll let you know more as time permits

thanks to you So much Chris. I do really appreciate it. 

Sincerely.

-S

2 hours ago, Ephedrin said:

FSL A320

FSL just announced the release of version 2.0.1.258 of A320-X for Prepar3D v4.2 and v4.3!

• Like 1