Sign in to follow this  
vegasjon

Prepar3d V4.3 has been released

16 hours ago, Woc said:

Gets me sick when I listen "prepare three dee"... Thanks for point this out

I heard a guy refer to it as "Pree-Parr-three-dee" recently and my eye twitched for a good five minutes. Now I can't hear it mentally any other way!

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

9 hours ago, rjfry said:

The one thing I have noticed with PMDG loading in 4.3 the green initialising bar is not there and you can only tell by the sound no countdown 747 and 777. 

But they both work fine.

Do you by chance have the message bar disabled? I vaguely remember reading that disabling it was a temporary work-around to prevent loading the plane from crashing 4.2.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

16 hours ago, Captain Kevin said:

Do you by chance have the message bar disabled? I vaguely remember reading that disabling it was a temporary work-around to prevent loading the plane from crashing 4.2.

I will check but I only installed the client and put my settings back in and went from 4.1 to 4.3.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Testing the 4.3 right now with the triple 7 and no major issues by now. Just wondering why I have a "FMC" message in the upper EICAS. Is the vert first time I see it.

NuHb8BG.jpg

Ivan Lewis

PMDG B737NGX, B777 and B747v3 QOTS II

Dismiss my worry. That message it's a notification that I was take some FMC action. Once done, the message disappeared 😎

Edited by Woc

Ivan Lewis

PMDG B737NGX, B777 and B747v3 QOTS II

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 2:08 AM, Captain Kevin said:

Yes I had unchecked the box when setting back up in 4.3,working now I like to see it as I don't always have my headphones on when I load the sim, 

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Lockheed created confusion writting it Prepar3D and not Prepared while it is supposed to be pronounced Prepared.

Difficult to blame someone who has always read the name and never heard it out loud for pronouncing Prepare 3D...

Most people are aware that the "3" is generally used as a reversed "E" in situations like this. I remember someone pronouncing it as "Pre-para-three-dee" at my first RAF Cosford Flightsim Show in 2014...

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png