Sign in to follow this  
vegasjon

Prepar3d V4.3 has been released

2 hours ago, cparrott73 said:

Hi Samany,

I did not have a lot of time to fly last night, as I was busy spot-checking all my add-ons for compatibility with 4.3, one by one.  But I have heard that the dynamic lighting is really improved with 4.3, and initial impressions seem to bear that out.  I'll let you know more as time permits.

+chris

Please while checking, could you also point out what add-ons are working or not (among those you have installed, of course). Thanks in advance

Chidiebere Anyahara

PMDG-777-EK-SIG-MAY1713-2_zps6f2ed2be.pn

Chidiebere Anyahara

3 hours ago, Smasher77th said:

Please while checking, could you also point out what add-ons are working or not (among those you have installed, of course). Thanks in advance

Chidiebere Anyahara

Hi Chidiebere,

I think that would be off-topic in this forum, but if you look at this post, I have collected the information you requested:

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/538213-prepar3d-v43-has-been-released/?do=findComment&comment=3865961

Hope this helps.

+chris

Edited by cparrott73

Is this a simple update?  Or will I need to re-install all my PMDG planes, and Flytampa sceneries?

Paul Gugliotta

47 minutes ago, paulyg123 said:

Is this a simple update?  Or will I need to re-install all my PMDG planes, and Flytampa sceneries?

Hi Paul... if you elect to install only the client then there is no impact on any PMDG or FlyTampa product.  Active Sky already has a beta to update to work with P3Dv4.3 and if you have Orbx just run their FTXCentral to update it.  Review the LM change list to see if you also want to update client or scenery... I skipped those myself.

Dan Downs KCRP

11 hours ago, rondon9898 said:

Ezdok isn’t working - it’s inhibiting nosewheel steering as it did when 4.2 came out. Should be a fix shortly though I understand.

If you disable fuselage shakes it should fix the problem, until the update is released.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

Hi All!

dear user of EZCA.

Version 2.7.0.10

This version is adapted for Prepar3D V4.3 and passed a short beta test that will  still remain in the "BETA" stage for about 1 week.

In this version, full compatibility with the new simulator, but we leave a certain percentage of the probability for bugs and issues. You can  leave your feedback about the work of this assembly in a new thread:

I also want to note that in this version we completely changed the protector and the protection mechanism. How will the EZCA working  in protection cause we can not tell because of security.
Either way, legitimate users will not have any problems with EZCA behavior in this assembly.

Edited by Nickbe

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

I guess I'll give it some more time to see if any other issues crop up. If anyone else wants to volunteer to be the guinea pig to test it out, go for it, I guess.

• Like 1

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

I have updated to P3D v4.3. So far, no issue with PMDG 744 and 777 (77L & 77W).

No issue either with FS2crew, RAAS, chaseplane, ASP4 (Beta for 4.3), FTX, GSX, and various sceneries from FSdreamteam, Flightbeam, Flytampa, T2G, LatinVFR...

Not relevant to PMDG but no issue either with the FSL320 updated, and QW787.

It runs smoother than 4.2, especially regarding the dynamic lighting. So far, so good.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

1 hour ago, Budbud said:

I have updated to P3D v4.3. So far, no issue with PMDG 744 and 777 (77L & 77W).

No issue either with FS2crew, RAAS, chaseplane, ASP4 (Beta for 4.3), FTX, GSX, and various sceneries from FSdreamteam, Flightbeam, Flytampa, T2G, LatinVFR...

Not relevant to PMDG but no issue either with the FSL320 updated, and QW787.

It runs smoother than 4.2, especially regarding the dynamic lighting. So far, so good.

BudBud, thanks for that report that everything you have runs smoothly.  Did you have to re-install anything you mentioned above? Of just download the P3D update?

Paul Gugliotta

No, just uninstalled and installed the new client, content and scenery exe of P3D. And off course updated ASP4, FSL320 and FTX central. That's all.

I didn't touch any scenery or other addons.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Romain, I did the same. Working good on first flight with the 737. VR, seems much better.

Jerry Friz

• Upvote 1

On 6/26/2018 at 2:30 PM, scandinavian13 said:

Not sure if it was a simple error in the title but: Prepar3D - pronounced "prepared," and not the somewhat oft-used "prepare three dee."

Gets me sick when I listen "prepare three dee"... Thanks for point this out

Ivan Lewis

PMDG B737NGX, B777 and B747v3 QOTS II

Lockheed created confusion writting it Prepar3D and not Prepared while it is supposed to be pronounced Prepared.

Difficult to blame someone who has always read the name and never heard it out loud for pronouncing Prepare 3D...

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

The one thing I have noticed with PMDG loading in 4.3 the green initialising bar is not there and you can only tell by the sound no countdown 747 and 777. 

But they both work fine.

Edited by rjfry

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg