Sign in to follow this  
Capt. Windh

Missing acft after update

Hi,

I recently updated NGX to the latest version (both 738 and 736/7 packs. After this, all liveries, except those installed for the -800 are no longer present to select in FSX.

When I try to re-install, I get a message that the livery already is installed. If I install it again, as a copy, the livery is available again.

Just wondering what's wrong.

/Johan

10 minutes ago, Capt. Windh said:

I recently updated NGX to the latest version (both 738 and 736/7 packs. After this, all liveries, except those installed for the -800 are no longer present to select in FSX.

When I try to re-install, I get a message that the livery already is installed. If I install it again, as a copy, the livery is available again.

Just wondering what's wrong.

How are you installing the liveries?

When you open the Operations Center, is there a message/notification at the top right? After updating, you should get a message that orphaned liveries are detected, and that you can either delte them or fix the issue. Fixing the issue puts the relevant entries back into the aircraft.cfg so that you can use them again.

• Like 1

Kyle Rodgers

10 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

How are you installing the liveries?

When you open the Operations Center, is there a message/notification at the top right? After updating, you should get a message that orphaned liveries are detected, and that you can either delte them or fix the issue. Fixing the issue puts the relevant entries back into the aircraft.cfg so that you can use them again.

Thanks Kyle, 

I install using OC, mostly. Sometimes manually. But this affected all liveries, except the ones on the -800 model.

I'll check with OC again and get back. Thanks.

1 minute ago, Capt. Windh said:

I install using OC, mostly. Sometimes manually

The OC can only repair those that it installs after an update.  You should only use the OC to install liveries, the OC manual is a good place to look for help and you can open it by clicking on the '?' button on the top right corner of the OC UI.

• Like 1

Dan Downs KCRP