Sign in to follow this  
ajcbakker

Display problem Bonaire scenery in LNM

Hi Alex,

Many thanks for your reply. I really appreciate your help and investigation on this issue. I understand your statement that you cannot do much about it. So I decide to continue to exclude this layer from loading into the LNM database. Or do you have other alternatives?.

Kind regards,

Alje Bakker

2 hours ago, ajcbakker said:

Or do you have other alternatives?.

Currently not, sorry. Looks like exclusion of single files in LNM would be a good idea. Will check if can squeeze this into the next release.

Alex

Hi Alex,

Thanks again. In the case of the Bonaire scenery however it is not necessary to exclude a single file because this directory contains only one bgl-file (the flatten file AFX_TNCX.bgl). So exclusion at directory level is sufficient in this case. I can imagine that there could been situations in which it is necessary to exclude single files. Therefore I really appreciate your intention to add exclusion of single files in LNM but seriously hope you will not remove the current functionality of exclusion of directories in LNM.

Kind regards,

Alje Bakker

Hi Alex,

Many thanks for your response and your intention to add exclusion of single files in LNM. I love the program very much. Many thanks again.

Kind regards,

Alje Bakker