Sign in to follow this  
bjablonka8120

PMDG 737NGX Hatswitch Pan

I have a problem with panning on my NGX with my X52. When I swith in any direction it does not move incrementally but by 90 degrees. I have this problem only  with the NGX. Reinstalled it, reinstalled P3 v4. I would very much appreciate any ideas.

Thanks so much.

Bernd

9 minutes ago, bjablonka8120 said:

I have a problem with panning on my NGX with my X52. When I swith in any direction it does not move incrementally but by 90 degrees. I have this problem only  with the NGX. Reinstalled it, reinstalled P3 v4. I would very much appreciate any ideas.

None of our aircraft directly interact with your hardware in a way that would cause this.

Reinstalling the sim, and/or the aircraft will not fix this issue because, again, it's not an issue with the product, really. Sounds a lot like you have a camera program interfering. Using anything like EZCA or ChasePlane?

Full names - first and last - in the forum, please.

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks Kyle, I will check with chase plane which I thought I deleted. Maybe not completely.

Best

Bernd Jablonka

If you just deleted Chase Plane and didn't uninstall it then it would not have had a chance to restore the default camera views that it replaced when it was installed.

Dave Paige

Sorry did not express myself correctly, I uninstalled it through the win 10 app utility. How can I restore the default camera view?

Thanks so much.

Bernd Jablonka

On ‎06‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 3:16 PM, bjablonka8120 said:

Thanks so much.

Bernd

If you are in 2D view, it will just change view to the right or left. in VC view it will pan smooth. At least that's the way it work in my setup.

Michael Lagow
Madness Software