Sign in to follow this  
Bob Scott

My thoughts about the new 732 aircraft.

Guest Ipaq_man

Bad bad aircraft.. not only the flight dynamics file is TERRIBLE.. the whole system simulations lack the the true foundation of realismI'm glad that flight1 decided to donate their poorly developed b737 flight model but that just doesnt cut it For example ,parking at the gate at a undisclosed location i hit the letter Y to slew to the parking point, as soon as i repressed Y the plane began to fly like a maniac WITH ENGINES OFF... ##### is wrong with it !?!?During a departure the flight tends to turn left on it's own (Yes my joystick is calibrated and winds were only 5 knots) at some point the plane actually rolled on its horizontal axis and started stalling.In short, although this is a freeware i 'd have to give this addon big thumbs DOWN.P.S- yes i did install the patch.

Hah! Use the word "administrator", and you are guaranteed some input.:-hah What do you disagree with Ken?

John

If you can't understand that you have the brains of one of your Fiat 500s...

Guest Ken_Salter

My original post wasn't clear, so I re-edited to quote what I was diagreeing with.

>If you can't understand that you have the brains of one of>your Fiat 500s...Did I ask for your opinion?Please see Ken's post regarding his edit.You seem to be doing what the Avsim administration is continually urging posters not to do.If you want to send me further personal insults, please use PMs.

John

I am willing to bet that 99% of the users who responded to this post do not have even a single hour of real flyingI on the other hand have almost 1507 hours flying jets,turboprops and single engine planes.Let's See...You have 1507 Hours flying jet, turboprops and single engine planes? Good!!! You're exactly the guy I want to fly with. Tell me...Exactly where is the slew key in a real aircraft? And exactly how many aircraft have you put in the library for those of us who appreciate every effort a person puts forth to offer us something realist for free. If you're this critical with freeware you must be a doozy with payware aircraft.Dude, I hope you have you crash effects turn off. As stated before over and over again..."If you don't like it, delete it." If you can do better, do it. Slew me up , Scotty!!!Best regardsJan1,KINDWhen I push the button and it works, I'm happy:-)

Guest Skedflyer

>If you can't understand that you have the brains of one of>your Fiat 500s...Not called for and tasteless and pathetic, Think you should check own IQ

Guest Tingoose

jwenting wrote:"......If you can't understand that you have the brains of one of your Fiat 500s..."I thought Fiat 500s were Italian. Calypso lives in Switzerland!Too much world cup Jwenting?x(

This is low even by your own standarts Jeroen.Shame on you!

simcheck_sig_banner_retro.jpg